Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jetro57070
What's DOS?
Views: 1,973
Message 1 of 2

music player does not find my MP3 files

Moto G 3rd gen  Google Play Music does not find my files.   I have about 400 songs I have on MP3, and I coppied them to the Music folder, and Google Play Music app does not find them, also, some how it thinks all my recorded voice mails some how do belong here.  I have searched the forum.  

there is no   .nomedia files blocking this, and also the files are listed as Music->Artist->Album as suggested and this does not work.  What Gives. 

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,950
Message 2 of 2

Re: music player does not find my MP3 files

@jetro57070 wrote:

Moto G 3rd gen  Google Play Music does not find my files.   I have about 400 songs I have on MP3, and I coppied them to the Music folder, and Google Play Music app does not find them, also, some how it thinks all my recorded voice mails some how do belong here.  I have searched the forum.  

there is no   .nomedia files blocking this, and also the files are listed as Music->Artist->Album as suggested and this does not work.  What Gives. 

Hi jetro57070,

May I know when did you download those mp3 into your phone? Have you tried to reboot the device? This will help your device to refresh its memory whatever you install to this phone.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support