Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
donald000
Paper Tape
Views: 495
Message 1 of 5

screen shots

I would like to start by saying I am a senior so that might help explain my problem. Since I installed the update to Marshmallow I have not been able to take  a screen shot and have it uploaded to Photos. They go to drive but even at that I can't move them to photos. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

As I said I am over my head with a lot of tech things.

Thank you in advance.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 481
Message 2 of 5

Re: screen shots

@donald000 wrote:

I would like to start by saying I am a senior so that might help explain my problem. Since I installed the update to Marshmallow I have not been able to take  a screen shot and have it uploaded to Photos. They go to drive but even at that I can't move them to photos. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

As I said I am over my head with a lot of tech things.

Thank you in advance.

Hi donald000,

Hope that I could help. Would you mind to try to go Photos app> tap 3 lined option at the top>Settings.

Tap Backup and Sync> Backup Device Folders and check if the folder for Screenshot is enabled.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

donald000
Paper Tape
Views: 417
Message 3 of 5

Hi Jess,

I have been trying to let you know that with your greatly appreciated help I was able to do what I wanted to do. Sometimes technology is not meant for all seniors. Me a good example. Thank goodness for people such as you it becomes a little easier. My experiencde with Motorola has been a good one.

Thank you again,

Donald

Asantolin
What's DOS?
Views: 278
Message 4 of 5

I don't have the option on my phone to turn on the screen shot. Help please.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 269
Message 5 of 5

@Asantolin wrote:

I don't have the option on my phone to turn on the screen shot. Help please.

Hi Asantolin,

I just want to clarify your concern, are you trying to take a screenshot? or are you looking for the screenshot folder? Let us know.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support