Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vbug
What's DOS?
Views: 659
Message 1 of 4

slide show not working

Several people have sent me photos via text, but I can not open slide show to see them.  Help please.  Thanks in advance.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 2 of 4

Re: slide show not working

What happens when you receive the pictures? You should see a play button on the picture then when you tap on it, it should start playing the slideshow. I just tested with my Moto G 3rd gen and this was how it worked. Are you getting any errors? What happens when you tap on the play button?

-Tom

Motorola Support

vbug
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

tried again after reading your reply.  feeling a little embarrassed. works.  here's  how . . .    there's  a box with an arrow inside.  when I press on the arrow it switches to another screen that shows only the text sent with the picture.  after about 5, 6 sec delay shows pic then switches back to the original text screen.  sorry.  did not realize slide show worked like that.  thanks for responding.  hopefully my ignorance of how this stuff works will help someone else.  Smiley Happy.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 4 of 4

vbug said:

tried again after reading your reply.  feeling a little embarrassed. works.  here's  how . . .    there's  a box with an arrow inside.  when I press on the arrow it switches to another screen that shows only the text sent with the picture.  after about 5, 6 sec delay shows pic then switches back to the original text screen.  sorry.  did not realize slide show worked like that.  thanks for responding.  hopefully my ignorance of how this stuff works will help someone else.  Smiley Happy.

View original

Please don't feel embarrassed. There are a lot of users that come to these forums. I'm sure you're not the only person that had questions about messaging and slide shows. I'm glad you were able to get it working. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any other questions you might have.

-Tom

Top Kudoed Authors