Senior MotoAgent
Views: 901
Message 11 of 17

Re: Alarm icon in Notification bar wont go

@ebinphilip wrote:
Hi Jess,

Yes i tried. But still the same.

Hi ebinphilip,

When you were in safe mode, does the alarm icon still showing at the top? 

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

ebinphilip
Fanfold Paper
Views: 880
Message 12 of 17

Hi Jess,
No it didn't show while in safe mode. Also I would say mobile performance has degraded recently.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 873
Message 13 of 17

@ebinphilip wrote:
Hi Jess,
No it didn't show while in safe mode. Also I would say mobile performance has degraded recently.

Hi ebinphilip,

Thanks for trying to put it in safe mode. If it happens that the alarm icon doesn't show up while in safe mode, possible that third party app is causing this to happen. Do you remember the most recent app you just installed before it happened?

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Hancy
Paper Tape
Views: 296
Message 14 of 17

I have the same problem in Moto g5s plus phone. Can you please tell me the solution?

rahul1910
What's DOS?
Views: 257
Message 15 of 17

i tried everything but the alarm icon wont go away on my moto e4 plus device..tried booting it up too bt still no result..its always there in my notification bar and the alarm timie keeps changing automatically by itself..so please help me on the same

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 173
Message 16 of 17

@rahul1910 wrote:

i tried everything but the alarm icon wont go away on my moto e4 plus device..tried booting it up too bt still no result..its always there in my notification bar and the alarm timie keeps changing automatically by itself..so please help me on the same

Hi rahul1910,

Thank you for reporting, sorry about the long delay. May I know if you are still facing the 'alarm Icon' trouble in your device? If yes, could you confirm if we have tried safe mode/clearing data/cache on the clock app? If yes, does that make any difference?

What happens when you click on the clock symbol on the notification bar? Could you share us a screenshot when you click the 'clock Icon'? We would like to take a look.

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto support

Rajanlakhara
Paper Tape
Views: 129
Message 17 of 17

Hi
Philip

I have this issue too but i tried to' force stop' all the third party app and it worked 🤞🤞🤞🤞please try this and reply me
Top Kudoed Authors