cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSG
What's DOS?
Views: 4,025
Message 11 of 15

Re: How can I turn off the camera shutter sound?

I stumbled upon your question while searching for a way to actually turn on the camera clicker on my new Droid Turbo. Likely you already found the answer to this question, but just in case you haven't, this might help.

Regardless of whether or not you have activated the shutter click on the camera settings, you won't hear the click unless you have also checked the touch sounds box on your general Settings.  Settings>Sounds>and check/uncheck Touch sounds.

In  your case, I'm assuming that if you go to Settings and uncheck Touch sounds, you'll no longer hear the shutter click.

kzarog
What's DOS?
Views: 4,025
Message 12 of 15

MSG, thanks for the suggestion. The sound disappeared after some time and I was not aware why. I think this is the right answer.

Babsy64
Paper Tape
Views: 2,847
Message 13 of 15

Thank you!! I was looking all over, didn't know that swipe option existed!! 

Salonosalo
What's DOS?
Views: 1,879
Message 14 of 15

Can you please help me out with this one. I turned off my shutter sound plus I did turn off my touch sounds but the shutter sound is still on . If there is any way please let me know 🙂

coreyl
What's DOS?
Views: 36
Message 15 of 15

Hi,

I have disabled the shutter sound within the Camera settings. Now my camera does not make the shutter sound when taking a photo--perfect- BUT if I take a photo from within my messages, the shutter sound DOES happen. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas if this can also be disabled? Thank you so much for any help!!