Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Komal
What's DOS?
Views: 892
Message 1 of 4

Moto G: can't install NFS Most Wanted

I cannot install NFS Most Wanted on my Moto G 1st gen. I tried to install the app with my backup apk. It shows "App not installed" dialog box (screenshot attached). But I was able to install the same on my other device without any problem.I also would like to add that I had once switched to ART which doesn't support NFS Most Wanted. But now I'm on Dalvik but can't install it.
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto G: can't install NFS Most Wanted

Go to Settings, Security, and check Unknown Sources.  That should allow you to sideload the app.  

You should uncheck it again when you're done.

Let us know if that works.

Komal
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

Re: Moto G: can't install NFS Most Wanted

I have that turned on and other apps install properly by side loading. This isn't a side loading issue.
globalexposure
What's DOS?
Views: 118
Message 4 of 4

The Global Exposure

THE GLOBAL EXPOSURE is among the pioneer Canada student visa consultants in Delhi NCR, guiding understudies for their Study Abroad needs and assisting them for Admission and Visa process of various countries. Our company was established in year 1999.

Our core activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice for pursuing their desired study programs abroad. We can help you apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your Canada study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.

Top Immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada
Best Canada Education Consultants in Delhi
Best Study Abroad Consultants in Delhi
Top 10 Overseas Education Consultants in Delhi