Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leonidas156
Paper Tape
Views: 2,308
Message 211 of 220

Re: Moto G will not power up

My Moto G XT 1039 has been charging sporadically for the last week or so. Based on various suggestions around various forums, I've tried: - several different chargers (all of which work with another Moto G), so it's definitely not the charger - rebooting, both while plugged in and unplugged - charging via both usb and wall outlet - wiping the cache partition - draining to 0% and holding power+volume button - this did work temporarily and I got back to 100% on one occasion, but the problem persists since then In general, it appears to be entirely random whether the phone will charge or not. Sometimes it charges continuously, other times it switches rapidly between charging and not (which actually ends up draining the battery), and other times it simply does nothing, which means I can end up going out for the evening with a phone at 20%. Is there anything else that I can try?
Birendra09
Paper Tape
Views: 2,179
Message 212 of 220

I have same phone but, 2 years old. I tried restarting it unfortunately once it was off then never turned on, even though it was 100% charged. When I walked in to service center they said it has mother board problem and it needs to be replaced wchih will cost INR Rs. 7500. I was shocked to hear that and decided who shall go for repair in the cost of new phone. Now couple of questions stroke in my mind, is motorola making such delicate parts that a perfectly working fine phone could go dead suddenly? Second something is fishy that service center guys are trying to make money just by giving wrong analysis report. I am helpless now only left with to get new phone. Not sure if Motorola people could chime in and help me to show the way I can get my phone working.

Highlighted
Saurabhmanapur
Paper Tape
Views: 2,071
Message 213 of 220

the screen is totaly black and after plug in the charger the led light start but the phone is not booting and bootloader also not open so what to do plz contact me

dom02
What's DOS?
Views: 2,044
Message 214 of 220

Tried holding both for 3 mins but still not turning on both plugged in and not plugged in. When plugged in the white notification light was on constantly. any ideas?

Satyam13
What's DOS?
Views: 1,839
Message 215 of 220

ToasterTroy....I'm having the same issue with my 4 years old son's Moto G which he uses to watch YouTube cartoons... Well man, when I read your post, your use of words...all I could visualise is Shakespeare reborn!

sandy41
Paper Tape
Views: 1,156
Message 216 of 220

I tried everything mentioned above but still not working. My moto g2 was working fine but when I plugged it in, after some time, it got off and now not powering up. can anyone please help?

anmol5
What's DOS?
Views: 1,086
Message 217 of 220

Hello

I've tried everything as said above, I have a moto g3 Turbo edition indian version. Please suggest me what to do.

Also.... Is there some help by motor ola to fix this rather than us trying to mash our minds over this worldwide common problem.

JordanGames
Blue Screen Again
Views: 822
Message 218 of 220

Moto G 1st gen XT1031 Phone will not turn on

Hello, Community.

My name is Jordan. My problem consists of my Moto G not turning on and I already have a feeling it is due to my phone battery being drained. I held the power button down for the 5 minutes and it actally did come to the charger screen and said 0%, but than I of course assumed I could unplugg it from my laptop and plug it back into the wall for faster charging and it completly drained again. Now I have tried the 5 minute thing again and again, nothing happens, except the LED light flashing once every coulple of minutes within those 5 five minutes, so 3 times all together. Its almost like it thinks I let go of the power button and re-did it, even though I held it down for the complete 5 minutes that the Website told me to do. So than I waited almost an hour with it still plugged into the wall, with a stable wall mount and cable (both working). I have no idea what to do, I have tried everything the Website suggested. Now I must seek the advice of a real person. I tried the reboot thing as well and nothing. Please help me, this is the first time I have ever had such a issue, in the 5 or 6 years I have had this phone.

Store bought: US Cellular

XT1031

- Jordan

Former Employee
Views: 677
Message 219 of 220

Re: Moto G 1st gen XT1031 Phone will not turn on

@JordanGames wrote:

Hello, Community.

My name is Jordan. My problem consists of my Moto G not turning on and I already have a feeling it is due to my phone battery being drained. I held the power button down for the 5 minutes and it actally did come to the charger screen and said 0%, but than I of course assumed I could unplugg it from my laptop and plug it back into the wall for faster charging and it completly drained again. Now I have tried the 5 minute thing again and again, nothing happens, except the LED light flashing once every coulple of minutes within those 5 five minutes, so 3 times all together. Its almost like it thinks I let go of the power button and re-did it, even though I held it down for the complete 5 minutes that the Website told me to do. So than I waited almost an hour with it still plugged into the wall, with a stable wall mount and cable (both working). I have no idea what to do, I have tried everything the Website suggested. Now I must seek the advice of a real person. I tried the reboot thing as well and nothing. Please help me, this is the first time I have ever had such a issue, in the 5 or 6 years I have had this phone.

Store bought: US Cellular

XT1031

- Jordan

Hello JordanGames,

Sorry about the ongoing trouble in regards to your device battery issue and delay in response. We would like to help. Could you please confirm if you are still facing the issue? Are you able to charge your device or have you already sent your device for service/repair? Let us know if we can be of any help.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
paul244
Paper Tape
Views: 468
Message 220 of 220

my moto g6 i used only 1month when i used for picture my screen becomes blue until now i can't open even i put charger no icon at all i already try to press the power in 2mins.only the small ligth blink in front i hope u can help me

Top Kudoed Authors