Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluescam
What's DOS?
Views: 2,357
Message 11 of 21

Re: MotoG dialing by itself

I am looking for a way to add an extra step to dialing, so you have to manually press dial or call. I have a security lock on.

genac
Paper Tape
Views: 1,824
Message 12 of 21

Same here.  And power button location is absurd, so it's easy to restart phone by mistake.  Good new is it spares you from having to dial AND hang up %^O

Can't decide whether to return it.  Awesome otherwise.

Lynbee
Paper Tape
Views: 1,578
Message 13 of 21

I have a similar problem with repeated calls out that I can't stop! Sometimes it happens after Ive been on a call and other times my G4 will randomly ring someone. Also it will try and scroll through open Chrome browser pages. Most annoying is the keyboard often malfunctions with the letter 'm' and the number 9 appearing repeatedly whilst I try to text, especially when I use the delete key. Very odd.

tmallon02
What's DOS?
Views: 1,147
Message 14 of 21

I'm using a new Moto G5 Plus and every time I hang up from a call my phone starts randomly dialing one of my contacts. Ready to get a new phone if I cannot remedy this. 

Kathyz
Paper Tape
Views: 1,088
Message 15 of 21

I have not seen a good response to any of these related questions. I can't tell you how many times my phone had called my contacts and police emergency. Did anyone contact Motorola directly
genac
Paper Tape
Views: 1,080
Message 16 of 21

Upon further review... you have to be nutz to own this phone.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,069
Message 17 of 21

@Kathyz wrote:
I have not seen a good response to any of these related questions. I can't tell you how many times my phone had called my contacts and police emergency. Did anyone contact Motorola directly

Can you test in safe mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe mode will start the device without third-party applications running, To boot into Safe mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe mode appears.

-Sandip

Kathyz
Paper Tape
Views: 1,066
Message 18 of 21

But I can't really use my phone without third party apps. I would have to run this way for a long time to see if helps.  BTW does one of the side buttons call 911 under certain circumstances? 

Kathyz
Paper Tape
Views: 1,062
Message 19 of 21

But I can't really use my phone without third party apps. I would have to run this way for a long time to see if helps.  BTW does one of the side buttons call 911 under certain circumstances? 

nek57
Paper Tape
Views: 591
Message 20 of 21

Re: MotoG5 plus dialing by itself

My G5plus dials by it's self. Sometimes while driving down the road. No one is touching the phone or the car's blue tooth screen. A lot of the times when you hang up on a call, it call's someone from contacts. Help.