Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_BM
What's DOS?
Views: 180
Message 1 of 7

My Battery stats

Hi,

I want to ask if it is normal that the Moto g stands on for like 14-15h when web-browsing,havy gaming(Dead Trigger 2),and office work...

I just want to ask what your stats are,cause i have charged my phone 3 times to 100% and leav it for 12h on(wall charger)

I just your battery was also at the beginig weaker and then it has become stronger ?(i have it like 5days now....)

I know 14h is great ,but i know the G can give me more power ..

Thx

aali1
Paper Tape
Message 2 of 7

Re: My Battery stats

Yeah it takes a few charges and a bit of time for the battery to become conditioned, then it will last longer, but initially it won't hold a charge well.

I've gotten 6 hours screen time with light use now. Switching things off helps.

I've had it for a over a month now.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 7

I'm not sure that 6 hours of screen time would be called light use.  That sounds more like medium to heavy use and it's awesome.  What did you do while the screen was on?  

aali1
Paper Tape
Message 4 of 7

Mainly surfed the net (no heavy downloading); emails; a few SMS; not much call time (I'm on a budget). Listened to some music. My settings are really conservative.

The display is on auto since I got it. The developer options are on and I have no animations. I don't use the battery saver though.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the time, although I wish the battery was replaceable. I might get one of those battery sticks so I don't worry about running out.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 5 of 7

When the Droid Razr was introduced in 2011, there was a lot of noise over the fact that the battery was not replaceable.  Although today it's a wifi only device, the battery is still (knock on wood) performing admirably.  

I have a portable battery that will charge almost anything.  It's something else to remember to plug in and recharge, but it has come in handy when a flight is delayed for 4 hours, and there's nothing else to do but play games on a phone whose battery is already down to 50%.    ;-)

aali1
Paper Tape
Message 6 of 7

I think it was after my last phone, a Sony that had poor battery performance, that I got worried. I could change batteries three times in a day, so--I'm okay now. I sort of mapped out every scenario before purchasing this phone, my "idiot check", to make sure it was right for my use.

I probably will get a portable battery and a dual charger, there's one that has two ports with 2.1A output on eBay that's cheap. And there are a few good li-ion batteries out there. I'm trying to stay slim on the accessories, the car has a two port 2.1A charger, a cheap but good one...

You need something that will last the whole flight. Smiley Happy

rahuldev89
What's DOS?
Views: 57
Message 7 of 7

I was also facing the same issue with my dead trigger mod apk on my Lenovo moto z  but now its perfectly running as I uninstalled the mod with normal apk.