cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gotoandplay
What's DOS?
Views: 655
Message 31 of 182

Re: No incoming calls after lollipop update (Xt1039)

From network setting https://goo.gl/photos/8ctAiCS4EtDrQQpNA

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 32 of 182

Gotoandplay said:

From network setting https://goo.gl/photos/8ctAiCS4EtDrQQpNA

View original

Thanks for the quick reply. I've forwarded the information along. I'll let you know if they have any other questions. They might want a bugreport. Would you be willing to provide one to us for analysis? If so, I'll let you know the steps to create the report.

Thanks,

Tom

Gotoandplay
What's DOS?
Message 33 of 182

ok!

dudducat
What's DOS?
Message 34 of 182

If needed I'm available for bug report too

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 35 of 182

Hello all, 

We did some further testing and we've been unable to duplicate the issue. Can you please advise if the issue happens 100% of the time or does this happen only in certain locations?

Thanks,

Tom

Fred0101
What's DOS?
Message 36 of 182

When phone is set to 4G incoming calls are not coming through at first attempt, however if you try to call me again right after it will sometimes come through. It seems like my phone looses network connection when in 4G mode even though the notification symbol says I have full or almost full reception.

But, if the screen is on, most of the times calls comes through.

It does not matter where I am, havent tried another country though,, but location does not matter. Indoors/outdoors/different town...

In 3G mode everything seems to be working fine. (errm.. hard to say if its really working all of the time.. but every time I tried to call my phone just to check, it works)

dudducat
What's DOS?
Message 37 of 182

In my case If I set phone in 4g, reboot, sometimes I get incoming calls, but after a while in stend-by mode It doesn't work anymore.

Sometimes it doesn't work at all.

Bye,

Ste

Squits
What's DOS?
Message 38 of 182

I get this problem too and it is really frustrating.

I use my phone for everything when I'm out and about and rely on 4g, yet I can't get calls if I'm on 4g!

I am on o2, I have had my sim card replaced with no luck. Turning the phone down to 3g seems to have worked, but as op said, only when I phone it, I have no idea if I'm missing calls or not.

This has only happened since Lollipop upgrade as my friends never complained before the update.

I bought this phone because I loved the look of it and its features, now I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have bothered supporting Motorola in the first place.

dudducat
What's DOS?
Message 39 of 182

no more signs of life from moto team .... sob

solom01
What's DOS?
Message 40 of 182

Well if your phone is under warranty (mine is) and you have an alternate phone to use just send it back for repair like I did. I doubt very much that it can be "repaired" without a firmware update but trust me if enough people return their phones it will encourage Motorola to fix an obvious problem. When I get it back I don't expect it to work any better, so I'll just keep returning it until they either fix the problem or acknowledge that they can't fix it.

Top Kudoed Authors