cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
solom01
What's DOS?
Views: 578
Message 51 of 182

Re: No incoming calls after lollipop update (Xt1039)

Go the the settings under Mobile Networks and change from Lte, etc. To the setting that says 2g.That should w9rk, although you won't have lte. I switched to an ALCATEL Idol 3, Much better phone and support. I thought you guys in the EU had a 2 year warranty? Can't you make them take it back?
Firetracie
What's DOS?
Message 52 of 182

Hi Solom01
Thanks for the info. Have now changed my phone to 3g so will see if it helps.
I do have 12 month warranty but am not confident a new unit will fix.
Original phone in May was Moto G, replacement in August was Moto G 2nd Gen. New handset, new model, same problem.
Extremely frustrated to say the least.
dudducat
What's DOS?
Message 53 of 182

I was promoting Motorola to all my friends till lollipop update. Now no more. This problemi is well know. Affects a lot of users. But they don't mind. Support lacks. Community is strong but not enough. It's a really big issue. No more Motorola in my future. Eventi if i loved It (before update).
Fred0101
What's DOS?
Message 54 of 182

Well, I did end up with having to buy a new phone! Thanks Motorola angry My little Moto g LTE ended up useless after the update! It's returned for sevice and been gone for a loooooong time.. So, I had to get a new phone!

I really expect a new phone for all the troubles Moto.. The G is under repair, true.. But I, as most grown up people actually need my phone and really dont want it screwed up by an update (which usually fixes bugs, not render things useless)

So, Moto.. A New phone please! And yes, Since I have used Motorola for many years I bought a Moto x2, which surprise.. It has bugs! Oh, sorry Google app stopped working Smiley Tongue  Another phone which is constantly crashing! But at least this phone actually works as a phone...

fgough
What's DOS?
Message 55 of 182

Having the same Issue here, very annoying. Missed some important calls. Please fix this ASAP this was a brilliant phone for the price.

dudducat
What's DOS?
Message 56 of 182

You are right, ..... WAS

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 57 of 182

Hello all,

I haven't forgotten about you all. I've been working with our engineers on this issue. That being said, I need one person experiencing this problem that would be willing to work directly with our engineer to gather some additional information and troubleshoot. If you would be willing to work with us, please reply and I will PM you to gather your contact information.

-Tom

Motorola Support

Firetracie
What's DOS?
Message 58 of 182

I've replied offering to be involved to try and get this sorted. Has anyone else?

dudducat
What's DOS?
Message 59 of 182

I already gave my approval in previous post but no one contacted me.

Bye,

Ste 

Firetracie
What's DOS?
Message 60 of 182

Well, since I changed my phone to 3G I'm getting calls through. Will be contacting my provider to update them on this issue, the work-around option of selecting 3g and telling them to get Motorola on board. Will also be contacting Ofcom, the communications regulator in the UK to see if they can do anything too.

Have had no response to my offer to be involved as yet. 

Top Kudoed Authors