Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmedmemon
What's DOS?
Views: 2,959
Message 1 of 3

speaker issue (not working) moto G4 plus

The speaker has suddenly stopped working on my G4 Plus. I can't not hear calls, music, alarms e.t.c.

It has been happening in the last few days where the speaker would stop working, but a restart would fix it. 

After 2-3 times of this happening. A restart no longer fixes the problem.

I have done all the tricks on the internet. Restarting the phone, updating it, booting into safe mode, deleting third party programs, factory resetting the phone but to no avail. 

Everything else is working fine-when I plug in headphones I can hear all sound, mic works e.t.c. All other features on the phone works as intended

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,893
Message 2 of 3

Re: speaker issue (not working) moto G4 plus

@ahmedmemon wrote:

The speaker has suddenly stopped working on my G4 Plus. I can't not hear calls, music, alarms e.t.c.

It has been happening in the last few days where the speaker would stop working, but a restart would fix it. 

After 2-3 times of this happening. A restart no longer fixes the problem.

I have done all the tricks on the internet. Restarting the phone, updating it, booting into safe mode, deleting third party programs, factory resetting the phone but to no avail. 

Everything else is working fine-when I plug in headphones I can hear all sound, mic works e.t.c. All other features on the phone works as intended

Hello ahmedmemon,

If you already did a factory data reset and tested BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and problem persists, then service/repair is next step.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Highlighted
akhi07
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,282
Message 3 of 3

Re: speaker issue (not working) moto G4 plus

Fed up of Motorola not taking serious action regarding this issue . they know it is a software bug but are not paying attention to this it's better if we all start accusing the company for cheating it's customers. The service center say it is mother board issue and charge around 60% of phone price while the hardware is fine and it's a bug issue then why should we change the motherboard and if it than its worst product from such company coz many users are facing it. Shame on you Motorola (Lenovo).