Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deep9929
Paper Tape
Views: 1,267
Message 1 of 4

MOTO TURBO XT1225 Screen Broken

Hey, I bought a moto turbo xt 1225 in October last year. Somehow I met with an accident and found its Touch pad broken. Now I have another turbo which is a DROID(XT1254) one from US. Can I replace my touchscreen assembly with it? That phone is not working due to motherboard damage and it's also a useless device for me. Please let me know if I can replace their parts. It'll be helpful for me. Thank You

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,241
Message 2 of 4

Re: MOTO TURBO XT1225 Screen Broken

@Deep9929 wrote:

Hey, I bought a moto turbo xt 1225 in October last year. Somehow I met with an accident and found its Touch pad broken. Now I have another turbo which is a DROID(XT1254) one from US. Can I replace my touchscreen assembly with it? That phone is not working due to motherboard damage and it's also a useless device for me. Please let me know if I can replace their parts. It'll be helpful for me. Thank You

These forums are not for self service repair. You will have to ask elsewhere. 

I can telll you the radios will be different on different motherboards. No idea about screen.  

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Umangjeet
What's DOS?
Views: 724
Message 3 of 4

hello brother, I would like to buy the motherboard, What will be your last price to sell?
alateeq99
Paper Tape
Views: 502
Message 4 of 4

Device-type update Moto maxx 1225