Did you mean: 
litodj
What's DOS?
Views: 408
Message 41 of 331

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

MarcM mencionada:

When 5.0.x arrives, I expect the following things will happen:

• Everyone will become rich and famous.  But by this, the bar is raised so then no one will actually be rich and famous due to the update.

• Your IQ will raise 30+%.

• All diseases and health issues of the world will be eradicated.

• Aging will stop and we'll revert to our healthiest point in life and death a previous reality

• World peace will be instantly implemented.

• All Lollipop phones will begin parallel processing into a grid and discover a new and efficient power source. (although I believe in personal or neighborhood thorium reactors)

• It will give you perfect pitch and allow you to sing flawlessly.

• Solar energy will actually work.

• When plugged into a car charger, you'll suddenly get 1000mpg and 1000hp.

• I'm running out of things..... hmmm.  I need to go through my spam box for more ideas. Smiley Wink

/end tongue in cheek

Visualizar o original

And yet you have found this thread. Isn't it ironic?

fedekoessler
What's DOS?
Message 42 of 331

espero no tarden en sacar lollipop para todos y ver si va mas fluido el motomaxx 

alextor
What's DOS?
Message 43 of 331

He probado la versión Brasileña de lollipop en mi moto maxx (México) 

Les comparto brevemente la experiencia

• Lags y aplicaciones que se quedaban colgadas horas después del primer boot ( la instalación fue limpia )

• La batería me duró más que con Kitkat

• No reconoció el turbo charger, decia estar conectado a un puerto usb, despues de tenerlo conectado una hora al turbo charger sólo cargó 2% la batería

Por esa ultima razón regresé a Kitkat al segundo día

Les recomiendo esperar al release oficial o al 5.1

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 44 of 331

alextor said:

He probado la versión Brasileña de lollipop en mi moto maxx (México) 

Les comparto brevemente la experiencia

• Lags y aplicaciones que se quedaban colgadas horas después del primer boot ( la instalación fue limpia )

• La batería me duró más que con Kitkat

• No reconoció el turbo charger, decia estar conectado a un puerto usb, despues de tenerlo conectado una hora al turbo charger sólo cargó 2% la batería

Por esa ultima razón regresé a Kitkat al segundo día

Les recomiendo esperar al release oficial o al 5.1

View original

There is no released version of Lollipop for the Moto Maxx yet. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
litodj
What's DOS?
Message 45 of 331

I guess he meant the hack posted a few days ago on XDA and a Brazilian forum with steps to install lollipop using the soak test image.
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 46 of 331

litodj said:

I guess he meant the hack posted a few days ago on XDA and a Brazilian forum with steps to install lollipop using the soak test image.View original

Unless you install the update OTA it is not official. Soak test builds may not even be final. Also, many phones use the update services app to prepare the phone for the update. Many users in the G community found out that their phones don't act right if they sideload an OTA update. 

If you do sideload an update, there is no uninstall, and there is no going back. You are on your own. So it is unsupported. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
rockstardevil
What's DOS?
Message 47 of 331

Can u tell me when moto e india will get the update? It sucks waiting.
whit11
SCSI Port
Message 48 of 331

Greetings,

What I would like to know will lollipop fix the bugs with the BLE Library? I'm having a hard problem pairing my Surge Fitbit  to my phone I did get a lot of support from Motorola however the problem has yet to be fixed. I'm also doing beta test for the Surge Fitbit on the  Droid Maxx.

alextor
What's DOS?
Message 49 of 331

AlphaDog dijo:

litodj said:

I guess he meant the hack posted a few days ago on XDA and a Brazilian forum with steps to install lollipop using the soak test image.View original

Unless you install the update OTA it is not official. Soak test builds may not even be final. Also, many phones use the update services app to prepare the phone for the update. Many users in the G community found out that their phones don't act right if they sideload an OTA update. 

If you do sideload an update, there is no uninstall, and there is no going back. You are on your own. So it is unsupported. 

Ver original

El comentario fue con la intención de participar y creo que es muy claro mi mensaje: esperen al release oficial.

Sobre tu comentario quiero aclarar, que es incorrecto, ya que hice el downgrade a 4.4.4, del mismo modo en que hice el upgrade a 5.0.2 no veo razón para engañar a la gente diciendo que no es posible hacerlo.

Usé el Soak Test por una simple razón: Cambié de marca de celular a Motorola por que en teoría tendría actualizaciones a las últimas versiones de Android mucho más rápido, mejor soporte por ser una versión de Android casi pura. No escogí un Nexus, porque Moto Maxx es el mejor entre todas las opciones en el mercado

Pero veo que me equivoqué, aún no tenemos el release oficial para Lollipop. Por no mencionar el cálido abrazo de la marca diciendo que estoy por mi cuenta por usar su propio soak test...

Gracias Motorola!!

MarcM
Paper Tape
Message 50 of 331

litodj said:

MarcM mencionada:

When 5.0.x arrives, I expect the following things will happen:

• Everyone will become rich and famous.  But by this, the bar is raised so then no one will actually be rich and famous due to the update.

• Your IQ will raise 30+%.

• All diseases and health issues of the world will be eradicated.

• Aging will stop and we'll revert to our healthiest point in life and death a previous reality

• World peace will be instantly implemented.

• All Lollipop phones will begin parallel processing into a grid and discover a new and efficient power source. (although I believe in personal or neighborhood thorium reactors)

• It will give you perfect pitch and allow you to sing flawlessly.

• Solar energy will actually work.

• When plugged into a car charger, you'll suddenly get 1000mpg and 1000hp.

• I'm running out of things..... hmmm.  I need to go through my spam box for more ideas. Smiley Wink

/end tongue in cheek

Visualizar o original

And yet you have found this thread. Isn't it ironic?

View original

... and more ironic you found it too and took the time to reply to my reply. Smiley Wink Reading the thread and posting my comment doesn't equate to me camping out waiting for an update and hypocrisy is being insinuated.  It's called momentary boredom, casual curiosity, a sarcastic post and thus forum thread notification.  I did care at one point about the update, admittedly yes.  It's now moot. I get an updated OS when it shows though 4.4.4 works fine.  Until then, life goes on with things that matter. Everything is a distraction and all vanity.  Time to go run and roll around naked thru the snow... later!