Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 507
Message 61 of 331

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

Arcaneck said:

i just want to know if someone have the saok from mexico, because i see that the only soak running around the internet is form brazil and i dot want to use this firmware, any one have the saok from mexico?

View original

Anyone in the soak test is prohibited from discussing it, so please don't ask. Also, discussing flashing phones is prohibited. Please take these discussions to other forums. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Jenesio
What's DOS?
Message 62 of 331

because they received not the last update 22:34:13? several users received a confirmation email and I have not received ???

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 63 of 331

Jenesio said:

because they received not the last update 22:34:13? several users received a confirmation email and I have not received ???

View original

Not sure what you mean. There is no update out yet. So you should not have received anything. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
ChuckG73
What's DOS?
Message 64 of 331

I have a feeling everyone that the Maxx will be next in line for 5.1.  

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 65 of 331

ChuckG73 said:

I have a feeling everyone that the Maxx will be next in line for 5.1.  

View original

I have feelings too, and they get hurt when people are mean to me. Smiley Happy

Just having a little fun... it will be nice to see which phone gets 5.1 first. I like what i read when compared to 5.0.x

ChuckG73
What's DOS?
Message 66 of 331

Yep I think Motorola is smarter than people sometime give them credit for..they knew there was a problem withe 5.0x and instead of playing the game they decided to wait until the software got it right with 5.1

litodj
What's DOS?
Message 67 of 331

ChuckG73 mencionada:

Yep I think Motorola is smarter than people sometime give them credit for..they knew there was a problem withe 5.0x and instead of playing the game they decided to wait until the software got it right with 5.1

Visualizar o original

I don't know, I wish I had the same feeling.

If they knew 5.0x had problems, they wouldn't have release the updates for Moto X for example, which has a bigger user base. We have no dates set from Motorola for a release, but I set my deadline for lollipop on the Maxx, if it does not arrive by them, sorry, I will not miss an amazing piece of hardware without an up to date OS. Maybe I was spoiled from all these years using only Nexus devices, but the fact is that I think 5 months is WAY too much time waiting for an update. Lollipop was released for Nexus on November 12th of last year. By April 12th I'm getting rid of my Maxx for a Nexus 6. Motorola still wins, because it's their device anyway. I'm the only one loosing.     

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 68 of 331

5.0 is running great on many phones. I even have it on my work phone - Galaxy S5 and it is fine. 

The other MotoXprts that have it on G, E, X etc. have had no problems. Most people with issues don't try a reset, and their problems are related to upgrade, not because lollipop is bad. 

litodj
What's DOS?
Message 69 of 331

smiley83co mencionada:

When is the turbo getting the lollipop

Visualizar o original

That's the golden question Smiley Tongue

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 70 of 331

smiley83co said:

When is the turbo getting the lollipop

View original

You are asking about the wrong Turbo - this forum is for the Moto Turbo. You want to know about the Verizon Droid Turbo.