cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gauthamkithu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 593
Message 1 of 4

What is the use of this so called FoRum?

Can I know what is the use of this forum.I mean according to our moderator(he was being quite Frank about this) nobody gives a **bleep** about the comments posted here or the discussions happening here.If that is the case,why is this forum even here?

Shame on Motorola(read as Lenovo).Learn from other companies.

I have never seen such a dead forum in my entire life.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 581
Message 2 of 4

Re: What is the use of this so called FoRum?

@gauthamkithu wrote:

Can I know what is the use of this forum.I mean according to our moderator(he was being quite Frank about this) nobody gives a **bleep** about the comments posted here or the discussions happening here.If that is the case,why is this forum even here?

Shame on Motorola(read as Lenovo).Learn from other companies.

I have never seen such a dead forum in my entire life.

If you spend time doing some reading you will see this is a user to user support forum. Just like Apple and other vendors provide. 

I never said no one cares. I asked you to cite your sources that "motorola was collecting data" and i factually told you that no one here was doing that. 

I am sorry you dont like the answer, but directing users to post here is not going to help get you an update.  Where did the officials you refernce tell you to comment? I would expect facebook or twitter to have broader reach 

you are free to post and encourage others to post - as i said. Maybe read responses more carefully?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
gauthamkithu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 572
Message 3 of 4

I am sorry if I was being rude.Also i didn't say that I didn't like your answer.I can understand what you said and I know that what you said is the truth.

My point is;Suppose this is a people helping people kind of forum.In that case Motorola should provide a way for the customers to share their feedback.Someplace where users can get their technical doubts officially cleared.In the present scenario,if we use their support email or the live chat regarding any software issue,their reply will either be 'take it to the service centre's or 'as of now we do not have any information regarding this'.

What I meant to say is this people supporting people thing might work in the US but as far as India is considered we need a community where users can interact in some way with the officials or the devs.This isnt a new thing because many other brands are already doing it.

Just my thoughts.I am sorry again if I was being rude in my previous post.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 535
Message 4 of 4

@gauthamkithu wrote:

I am sorry if I was being rude.Also i didn't say that I didn't like your answer.I can understand what you said and I know that what you said is the truth.

My point is;Suppose this is a people helping people kind of forum.In that case Motorola should provide a way for the customers to share their feedback.Someplace where users can get their technical doubts officially cleared.In the present scenario,if we use their support email or the live chat regarding any software issue,their reply will either be 'take it to the service centre's or 'as of now we do not have any information regarding this'.

What I meant to say is this people supporting people thing might work in the US but as far as India is considered we need a community where users can interact in some way with the officials or the devs.This isnt a new thing because many other brands are already doing it.

Just my thoughts.I am sorry again if I was being rude in my previous post.

I agree it would be nice to have a way to communicate suggestions to management, and as I said, you can certainly post here, but I am also setting proper expectations. 

If you want to start a campaign to get change, then usually Twitter and Facebook offer better visibility. 

But you had originally claimed that "Motorola Officials were looking for feedback" and I have never seen the forums used for that. If someone from Motorola is directing people to post in the forum, that is fine, but please cite your source. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum