04-04-2017

US

3 Signins

26 Page Views

• Views: 26
  • Message 1 of 4

Bluetooth mic Moto x pure

2017-04-04, 3:08 AM

i purchased a skull Candy Bluetooth headphones which work great but I can not get the mic to work. There is no setting to change mic input and if I need to get Moto's attention I have to dig it out and put it in front of my face to get it to hear me. Really defeats the hands free while driving I was hoping for. How can I set the mic to Bluetooth when headphones are linked?

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

US

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Bluetooth mic Moto x pure

2017-04-04, 12:30 PM

wrote:

i purchased a skull Candy Bluetooth headphones which work great but I can not get the mic to work. There is no setting to change mic input and if I need to get Moto's attention I have to dig it out and put it in front of my face to get it to hear me. Really defeats the hands free while driving I was hoping for. How can I set the mic to Bluetooth when headphones are linked?

Does the mic work for phone calls? 

It sounds like you want the mic to work for voice commands, is that correct? 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Options

3 Posts

04-04-2017

US

3 Signins

26 Page Views

• Views: 26
  • Message 3 of 4

2017-04-04, 12:38 PM

Yes I would like voice commands but no it does not work for phone calls it will not work for text messages or anything I have loaded a Bluetooth mic app and that works just fine for recording but it only works in that app so I need to find out how to turn it on. if I go to the Bluetooth settings for my Ink'd Wireless Skullcandy headphones it says media audio and other audio but it doesn't have mic on it so I can't turn the mic on

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

US

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 4 of 4

2017-04-04, 13:09 PM

wrote:

Yes I would like voice commands but no it does not work for phone calls it will not work for text messages or anything I have loaded a Bluetooth mic app and that works just fine for recording but it only works in that app so I need to find out how to turn it on. if I go to the Bluetooth settings for my Ink'd Wireless Skullcandy headphones it says media audio and other audio but it doesn't have mic on it so I can't turn the mic on

OK, that makes sense. 

You should see a setting in BT for "phone audio" - that is what controls the mic - at least that is how all my BT headsets are displayed. If you don't see this option, then you should check with the manufacturer. I know of no "mic option" - I have never seen that. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete