Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMOTO X™ 2nd Gen
All Forum Topics
Options

592 Posts

10-20-2010

United States of America

30 Signins

528 Page Views

• Views: 528
  • Message 11 of 21

Re: Missed calls when on LTE

2016-06-27, 21:00 PM
This has happened to me many times over the last year or so. No ring, just a voicemail. Same with texts occasionally, no notification, just a text icon on the notification shade only.
Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5842 Signins

132780 Page Views

• Views: 132780
  • Message 12 of 21

2016-06-28, 12:05 PM

wrote:
This has happened to me many times over the last year or so. No ring, just a voicemail. Same with texts occasionally, no notification, just a text icon on the notification shade only.

This is a general issue that affects all cell phones. Call my wife's iPhone, she never gets it but has a voicemail, same with my Verizon nexus, and att Moto. 

Network issues happen all the time, but carriers don't admit it. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Options

6 Posts

12-15-2015

United States

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 13 of 21

2016-06-28, 17:13 PM

From my experiece, since I upgraded to Marshmallow the incidence of missed calls appears to have decreased dramatically.  

Options

21 Posts

06-22-2016

Belgium

34 Signins

514 Page Views

• Views: 514
  • Message 14 of 21

2016-07-14, 18:55 PM

Hi I have similar issues, i have been contacting Motorola support for months now.. they never heard of this issue and are blaming my mobile operator.. sim replaced twice already .. on LG samsung phones everything is working fine.

How can they keep lying to their customers .. i had 5 repairs already 3 in official motorola repair centers...

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1809129-Moto-X-missing-calls-going-straight-to-VM

paid 350 euros for this phone and after a year still no fix/ solution offered. only lies and promises..

case is dragging and dragging on! 

Can someone please advice

I have started a case with consumer rights organisation because Motorola is not sorting it out

Options

21 Posts

06-22-2016

Belgium

34 Signins

514 Page Views

• Message 15 of 21

2016-07-14, 19:00 PM

Dear Nicole

You have already been dealing with my case.. you told me this is not a known issue with my phone

So many topics on the internet users having same issues , here's another one..

My case has been dragging on for a year know already 3 agents investigating but no solution!

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1809129-Moto-X-missing-calls-going-straight-to-VM

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5842 Signins

132780 Page Views

• Views: 132780
  • Message 16 of 21

2016-07-14, 19:08 PM

wrote:

Hi I have similar issues, i have been contacting Motorola support for months now.. they never heard of this issue and are blaming my mobile operator.. sim replaced twice already .. on LG samsung phones everything is working fine.

How can they keep lying to their customers .. i had 5 repairs already 3 in official motorola repair centers...

paid 350 euros for this phone and after a year still no fix/ solution offered. only lies and promises..

case is dragging and dragging on! 

Can someone please advice

I have started a case with consumer rights organisation because Motorola is not sorting it out

What is the point of the Howard Forums thread? one user reported the issue, and the others told him it was the network and they didn't have a problem. 

I am sorry you are having problems, but I don't think the Howard forums thread supports your case. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Options

16 Posts

07-07-2016

United States of America

7 Signins

280 Page Views

• Views: 280
  • Message 17 of 21

2016-07-14, 19:12 PM

Just test if it is possible to show what I post.

Options

21 Posts

06-22-2016

Belgium

34 Signins

514 Page Views

• Message 18 of 21

2016-07-14, 19:21 PM

The point is that user has same problems as i am experiencing

His concluion was

Anyways. It's apparent the Moto x is poorly handling calls in zones with imperfect reception. My experience at least.

I have same issues with my phone but after a year still no reply or solution from Motorola?

a 350 euro phone we cannot even rely on accepting calls! 

Motorola support phoned me saying sorry fo this case dragging on for a year now..this verbally

promising a qiuick solution.. the day after they send me a mail and are claiming again its my sim card

this has been going on and on for a year know

Fact is we tested the motorola with 2 sim cards having issues

2 sim cards in other phones .. no issues at all.

Options

2137 Posts

07-20-2012

United Kingdom

67 Signins

600 Page Views

• Views: 600
  • Message 19 of 21

2016-07-14, 20:05 PM

Hey,

I know you are beyond frustrated and this has taken way too long - no one should have to deal with an issue like that for so long.

The engineers asked me for pictures of the SIM card and 2 other things so they can investigate this. I'm sorry if this has given the impression that we think you are making this up, this is absolutely not the case. I mean the long history proves that. 

In your case it might indeed have something to do with the phone, albeit most likely in connection with your location. We still need to figure out what it is though. We have 3 engineers at the ready wanting to investigate the material they requested. If they find something going wrong that is even remotely connected to the phone we can move forward.

I'll contact you tomorrow again as promised.

Cheers,

Nicole 

Options

21 Posts

06-22-2016

Belgium

34 Signins

514 Page Views

• Message 20 of 21

2016-07-14, 20:34 PM

Sorry but its very clear something is wrong with that phone, either buggy software either reception is not good i don't care.. fact is Motorola phone is not doing what it should do and i have been the victim for almost a year know..

I have run through support calls over and over .. they keep starting from zero repeating every procedure.

while other brand of phones have no issues. i have sent you the pictures of the sim and the other phones i have been using.. now you are asking me to post a video.

I have suggested to send you the phone and you can test it throughly.

I will be so happy to buy another phone and not to loose my 350 euro on a phone that is worthless to me.

as you know our samsung and both LGs are working fine on same locations.

Motorola works fine for max a couple of weeks after complete reset and then these issues start over again.

This was a new phone from start.. now it looks warn out during all the repairs already.

This was a birthday present as mentioned.. i have never experienced such thing before.

You are getting paid to solve these issues.. i have been wasting/ spending enough time already.

For me one thing is clear its a buggy / crap phone you sold us, im starting to hate every piece of it.

It took me 3 months to get someone to take us serious on the support.. now the first year of warranty is over

and Motorola is still dragging case on and one.. soon they will tell me the unit is out of warranty?

We haven't een using the phone because we just cannot rely on it for business.

so in 2017 we might get a 2014model working phone which we paid 350 Euro!?

Is this the motorola policy.. ?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms