Motorola Community

Unlockable PhonesMOTO X™ (DEVELOPER EDITION)
All Forum Topics
Options

39 Posts

08-08-2014

Argentina

51 Signins

581 Page Views

• Views: 581
  • Message 1 of 2

Flash moto x GSM developer edition back to stock

2015-02-11, 21:45 PM
Hi all!
I have a moto x 2013 GSM developer edition and I have a few questions about how to flash the stock/factory 4.4.4 image which is available on the motorola website for download for the developer editions moto x.
On the motorola website says that I need to follow the XML lines on the downloaded file but there is no XML file inside of it.
I downloaded and extracted it yesterday just to check what's inside of it and there is a bunch of files including a fastboot.exe and I don't know if that is the correct fastboot file that is needed to use in order to flash the firmware cause on the website there is a warning mentioning that we need to use mfastboot and not the standard fastboot from android so I really don't know if the fastboot included on the zip will work or not and I really don't want to break my phone.
And the last one, there is also a flash.bat file inside the zip, what if I just put my phone into fastboot mode and just execute that flash.bat file? Will it do all the flashing process automatically? Does anyone knows for sure if this could work?
Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for my English...
Options

28303 Posts

02-02-2016

US

5840 Signins

132760 Page Views

• Views: 132760
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Flash moto x GSM developer edition back to stock

2015-02-12, 11:34 AM

Moving your post to the developer forums. We can't help on the regular forums. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete