Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Unlockable PhonesMOTO X™ (DEVELOPER EDITION)
All Forum Topics
Options

11 Posts

12-19-2013

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 21

Poor Service - Moto X Developer

2013-12-30, 23:04 PM

I have send my Moto X developer version device for repair on 19th of December and received by repair center  on 20th on December, it was really hard to track get get updates on my device, chated with helpdesk and done several phone calls to customer care and there was no proper update when I will be get back my device, is there any one that who can help me i still like Moto X. RMA:  1206074

Answer
Options

13997 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

322 Signins

2684 Page Views

• Views: 2684

Re: Poor Service - Moto X Developer

2013-12-31, 3:17 AM

Bala2

I am sorry to hear that the repair of your device is not going smoothly.

As this is a peer-to-peer community, service issues are not generally managed through the forums. The forums manager is also taking some time off, and as he's the most active employee here, he might not be able to help. But we'll at least make him aware of this.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."

Replies(20)
Answer
Options

13997 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

322 Signins

2684 Page Views

• Message 2 of 21

2013-12-31, 3:17 AM

Bala2

I am sorry to hear that the repair of your device is not going smoothly.

As this is a peer-to-peer community, service issues are not generally managed through the forums. The forums manager is also taking some time off, and as he's the most active employee here, he might not be able to help. But we'll at least make him aware of this.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

11 Posts

12-19-2013

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 21

2014-01-03, 17:49 PM

I  have been promised that repaired device will be reaching on 31th and again on 2nd, servicing a phone is took more 13 days for today, help desk says me that my issue has been escalated and will receive a call from their manager none responded, i was totally disappointed with Moxo X service, my big mistake is not thought about service before purchasing the device. But still i like Moto X.

Options

13997 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

322 Signins

2684 Page Views

• Message 4 of 21

2014-01-12, 21:49 PM

bala2 said:

I  have been promised that repaired device will be reaching on 31th and again on 2nd, servicing a phone is took more 13 days for today, help desk says me that my issue has been escalated and will receive a call from their manager none responded, i was totally disappointed with Moxo X service, my big mistake is not thought about service before purchasing the device. But still i like Moto X.

View original

Bala2:  Can you provide an update for us on your issue?

Options

27 Posts

03-06-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 5 of 21

2014-01-13, 0:20 AM

I have had the same issues.  I have made 9 calls to repair escalation and was lied to every single time.  For a month now my routine has been to call, be told that nothing has shipped but they would send a replacement out that same day, wait a few days, call again, repeat.  They refuse to supply tracking information and the case numbers they give me are never able to be found when I try to track.  Motorola customer service is shockingly apathetic.  It's not so much the month I've been without a phone but the endless lies.

I know this is a community forum, but does anyone have a supervisor level contact point other than repair escalation that I can contact to talk about my experience.  It is frustrating that nobody at Motorola seems to think 7 chat sessions, 9 phone calls, 4 hours on hold, getting hung up on, being told nobody has any idea where my phone is every time, twice promised callbacks that were never made, twice promised e-mails that were never sent, and 4 times (going on 5) told that a replacement device was shipping that day only to find out 5 days later nothing has gone out and nobody cares.  I can't believe that any company regards this as acceptable customer service.  

Options

13219 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

1407 Signins

8945 Page Views

• Views: 8945
  • Message 6 of 21

2014-01-13, 1:20 AM
Sorry you have to go through all this. I have forwarded this to someone at
Motorola. Let us know when you are contacted or if you are not.
Options

20124 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2591 Signins

65258 Page Views

• Views: 65258
  • Message 7 of 21

2014-01-13, 14:15 PM

deffensp said:

I have had the same issues.  I have made 9 calls to repair escalation and was lied to every single time.  For a month now my routine has been to call, be told that nothing has shipped but they would send a replacement out that same day, wait a few days, call again, repeat.  They refuse to supply tracking information and the case numbers they give me are never able to be found when I try to track.  Motorola customer service is shockingly apathetic.  It's not so much the month I've been without a phone but the endless lies.

I know this is a community forum, but does anyone have a supervisor level contact point other than repair escalation that I can contact to talk about my experience.  It is frustrating that nobody at Motorola seems to think 7 chat sessions, 9 phone calls, 4 hours on hold, getting hung up on, being told nobody has any idea where my phone is every time, twice promised callbacks that were never made, twice promised e-mails that were never sent, and 4 times (going on 5) told that a replacement device was shipping that day only to find out 5 days later nothing has gone out and nobody cares.  I can't believe that any company regards this as acceptable customer service.  

View original

I looked into this and have some information -- let me send you a PM.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

11 Posts

12-19-2013

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 8 of 21

2014-01-13, 23:45 PM

I have finally received the repaired device after 18 days, but i am not satisfied on the service i noticed issue is still exist and more over other issue i see is when i play youtube or any video device heats up and battery discharges very quickly, i am afraid to send my device again to service center

Options

27 Posts

03-06-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 9 of 21

2014-01-17, 19:24 PM

I made a follow-up post that things had not improved, but then found out that Matt was able to escalate this situation and I received a direct call from Motorola and everything has been fixed.  Thus I am updating to simply say that I cannot express how grateful I am for the assist.  Thanks Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-s

Options

13997 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

322 Signins

2684 Page Views

• Message 10 of 21

2014-01-17, 19:42 PM

bala2 said:

I have finally received the repaired device after 18 days, but i am not satisfied on the service i noticed issue is still exist and more over other issue i see is when i play youtube or any video device heats up and battery discharges very quickly, i am afraid to send my device again to service center

View original

This might be an issue with the app.

Can you try a couple of things?

• Unistall updates to Youtube.  Power down.  Reboot, and test to see if your device still heats up while playing the videos.

• If all seems fine, install the Youtube update and test again.

Please let us know the results of your test.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms