Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tyseft163
What's DOS?
Views: 8,372
Message 1 of 9

Flashlight missing from Quick Settings

On occasion, the flashlight icon is missing from Quick Settings pull down. I've checked when phone is locked and unlocked. Does anyone notice this, or know if there is logic behind it? XT1060 with 5.1
tyseft163
What's DOS?
Views: 8,298
Message 2 of 9

Re: Flashlight missing from Quick Settings

There it is, back in place after a reboot. It's super inconvenient that when I need it, I have to reboot to get it.
PeymanHafezi
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 9

This happened to me days before. After going to Camera app to check if the flashlight is still working or not a message appeared " camera is busy". I restarted the phone and everything is OK. 

arthurnumeriano
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 9

For me, the cast screen icon is missing since the Stagefright update. I've rebooted lots of time and even hard reset my Moto X, but the icon just won't appear. Can anyone help me?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 5 of 9

arthurnumeriano said:

For me, the cast screen icon is missing since the Stagefright update. I've rebooted lots of time and even hard reset my Moto X, but the icon just won't appear. Can anyone help me?

View original

Some of these icons appear if you USE the feature....

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
tyseft163
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 9

eaccents said:

arthurnumeriano said:

View original

View original

For me; Cast screen is only missing from the QS menu when the phone is locked.  And, I have used it in the past week, so maybe there's something to that.  But, I use Flashlight a lot (every morning when the rest of the house is sleeping....so, that doesn't seem to be what's at play with my original problem.

arthurnumeriano
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 9

eaccents said:

arthurnumeriano said:

View original

View original

I've tried that. Doesn't work.

Aashak
What's DOS?
Views: 3,990
Message 8 of 9

Hi, my device is Moto g4 plus. After i flashed stock rom nougat then the camera is not opening and shows the error camera is busy. Even if i install third party camera application also it shows error. And also the flashlight option is missing from notification bar. If i download the flashlight tool, then it shows flashlight not detected. Plz help me for this issues....Screenshot_20171229-220535.png

Highlighted
goyalamit30
Paper Tape
Views: 454
Message 9 of 9

I have the same problem and not resolve till. Can any help regarding the same?

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More