Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 37,304
Message 1 of 11

My Phone Turn off at 60% !!!!!!

Hi Everybody and thanks for helping me , over 1 week my phone trun off at first 30% , then next day 35% , (random) , now turn off at 60% and until plugin charger won't turn on again , when my phone turn on have 60% battery when when discoonect charger turn off again , also my antenna is going near turn off (i have 65% but my antenna is going away , flashlight won't turn on)

please help me how can i fix this problem 

one time reset facory , clear chache partition not working Smiley Sad

please

The Best Paul and Joseph Galvin (I Will Love Motorola Ever...)
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 37,190
Message 2 of 11

Re: My Phone Turn off at 60% !!!!!!

@AHMN48 wrote:

Hi Everybody and thanks for helping me , over 1 week my phone trun off at first 30% , then next day 35% , (random) , now turn off at 60% and until plugin charger won't turn on again , when my phone turn on have 60% battery when when discoonect charger turn off again , also my antenna is going near turn off (i have 65% but my antenna is going away , flashlight won't turn on)

please help me how can i fix this problem 

one time reset facory , clear chache partition not working Smiley Sad

please

Hi AHMN48,

We'd like to know more about what's happening with your device. Do you have any battery app or power-saver app on your phone? Try to test it on safe mode to see if third party application is causing the problem.

To reboot into safe mode, tap the power button until you see power off on screen. Then tap and hold power off (on screen) and a new menu will appear to reboot into safe mode. Let me know.

Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need assistance in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 37,179
Message 3 of 11

Thank you for answer me , battery tested in bootloader and Safe Mode , not working as expected , my battery don't work fine , no any third battery manager app installed on my phone , please help me , i Love my Phone ,

gswan24
Blue Screen Again
Views: 37,165
Message 4 of 11

I have the same issue with my Droid Turbo 2. For the past week now, my phone's battery stops showing a discharge status. Looking at the battery usage screen, it shows a flat line at a certain percentage, giving the illusion that the phone has power, but then it suddenly shuts off without warning because the battery has actually drained. The first couple of times my phone shut off without warning, I had 30-40% battery, sometimes 20. Now I know to keep an eye on it and check in these low percentages to see if the battery may have flatlined. A reboot seems to "update" the battery life status and will show discharge again, but can flatline after this as well.

I have wiped my cache partition a couple of times and there is no change. I have booted in safe mode, and also no change. My current OS is 6.0.1 and the last update was November 4th, 2016. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 37,155
Message 5 of 11

@AHMN48 wrote:

Thank you for answer me , battery tested in bootloader and Safe Mode , not working as expected , my battery don't work fine , no any third battery manager app installed on my phone , please help me , i Love my Phone ,

Hello AHMN48,

The last step we can do is factory data reset. Please perform a factory data reset without Automatic Restore. Once done, download and install your apps one at a time while observing the battery life of your device or if the issue will reoccur.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 37,127
Message 6 of 11

Dear JM , not work for me , factory reset without any third party apps , without account , phone turn off , when going to bootloader write Battery Low!!!!

when plug charger my phone turns on again , i'm assure you this is problem about hardware , what i can do?

anything in software tested by me and not work and not solve my problem , thanks

AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 37,057
Message 7 of 11

the only way get new battery and this fix your problem

Bmm21
Paper Tape
Views: 30,222
Message 8 of 11

I have a similar problem with my Moto G4. It has started switching off randomly when the battery goes down to 60- 80%. It comes on only when connected to a charger and the battery life still shows 60-80%. This has become a huge issue for me. The solution here says to replace battery. I cannot afford to do that. is there any other solution to this problem?

AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 30,140
Message 9 of 11

there is no anyway you used bad charger and it's happened to your battery , you must use Standard Genuine Charger not 3rd party charger , the only way you must buy new battery and new original charger only from Motorola

Raccoonmama
What's DOS?
Views: 3,452
Message 10 of 11

I have a Moto X 2nd gen, I had the battery replaced by a cretified tech a couple months ago. Everything was working great until about 2 weeks ago, now it will randonly power off when it is still charged (the % of charge varies when it happens).

It has been doing it more frequently as time passes. I was hoping not to get a new phone until our carrier, US Cellular, gets new ones in for the 5G VoLTE they are working on.

Any ideas what is going on and how to fix this issue?

Thanks