Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data_Monkey
802.11n
Views: 214
Message 31 of 38

Re: Signal loss immediately after ending a call

As expected, factory data reset didn't fix this issue, but has given me a new issue...!

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/77e23fa868

petethickett33
What's DOS?
Message 32 of 38

Data_Monkey said:

As expected, factory data reset didn't fix this issue, but has given me a new issue...!

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/77e23fa868

View original

Argh man, I am sorry to hear that.

I haven't had any signal drops for the last couple of days - but I haven't been using my phone as much as usual. Motorola are (again very kindly) sending me another replacement though. I am not holding out much hope though as I am starting to think it could either be a more widespread issue than we think and it is just under reported, or maybe some cell towers cause the issue - so it is regional??

Data_Monkey
802.11n
Message 33 of 38

This problem has not reoccured after 4.4.4 update.. atleast not yet!

petethickett33
What's DOS?
Message 34 of 38

I have 4.4.4 and it literally just happened to me....

Data_Monkey
802.11n
Message 35 of 38

damn... will keep an eye on it...

petethickett33
What's DOS?
Message 36 of 38

If I were you I would call Motorola - tell them you what you have done, in terms of clearing the cache/factory reset etc. They have really tried their best to help me, and I see no reason why they wouldn't do the same for you.

Not that anything has fixed the issue, but it is at least making them aware so they can document it.

MotoX2Vala
What's DOS?
Message 37 of 38

Hello Friends,

I recently bought Moto X, 2nd Gen and using it with Cricket wireless. I am experiencing this exact same problem. I believe it happens when phone is trying to switch from WiFi to 4G/LTE or may be when the phone switches from voice only to voice+data mode. It happens almost daily with me. I have strong mobile signal where it happens but I also observed that its the exact same place where WiFi signal goes down and hence the phone needs to switch from voice only to voice+data. 

To narrow it down, has anyone seen this with on networks others than AT&T or its MVNOs like Cricket? 

Highlighted
PKB0203
What's DOS?
Views: 35
Message 38 of 38

I am using Moto z2 force and I am facing similar signal loss issue after completing a call ... Recently I have updated my o.s to Android pie and I noticed this problem post update ... Could someone please help me out in resolving this issue..