Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
displayname5012
What's DOS?
Views: 5,768
Message 1 of 7

Turn off vibrate completely?

Is there any way to turn off vibrate completely while using active notifications? Every app (mail, messages, etc) is set to not vibrate, but the phone does it anyway. 

Are others having this issue? Can it be fixed without disabling notifications? This is irritating enough to make me want my iPhone back.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 7

Re: Turn off vibrate completely?

I think this was answered in another thread that you posted in....

I am testing this app:  Separate Ringtone Volume.

I want to set notifications to silent at night but still have the phone ring in case there is an emergency.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
Ed_Lessard
802.11n
Message 3 of 7

eaccents said:

I want to set notifications to silent at night but still have the phone ring in case there is an emergency.

View original

How did the test go. This is something that continually frustrates me. I am so used to CyanogenMod with their "Quiet Hours". Some of the audio control apps I've used in the past, still won't quite do it.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 7

Ed_Lessard said:

eaccents said:

View original

How did the test go. This is something that continually frustrates me. I am so used to CyanogenMod with their "Quiet Hours". Some of the audio control apps I've used in the past, still won't quite do it.

View original

Ed:  the app works wonderfully.  Silence at night for notifications Smiley Happy

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
z3bra
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 7

Yes you just need to uncheck vibrate in settings then to make double sure go into any apps that notify you (such as Google plus) and make sure vibrate is also not checked. I have my phone set up this way and it never vibrates but for on boot.
1r3krobert
What's DOS?
Views: 2,971
Message 6 of 7

I can't find an answer either
Highlighted
panalan
What's DOS?
Views: 142
Message 7 of 7

Did something change?  I used to have my phone set up to not vibrate/alert me of any phone calls, text messaging or any notifications wihthin my apps.  Not my phone is vibrating with every notifications.