Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMOTO X™ 1st Gen
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-10-2018

United States of America

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Twist Camera gesture and oled notfications not working after a day with the girlfriend

2018-03-10, 12:40 PM

I let my girlfriend borrow my phone for a day yesterday and now the twist to open camera gesture isn't working and I'm not getting the oled notifications anywmore. Also, all of a sudden I need a passcode to get into my voicemail. I'm on republic wireless. I don't know what settings she could have accidentally changed. Maybe some app just happened to get an update while she had it that screwed with things. Any ideas?

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5842 Signins

132780 Page Views

• Views: 132780
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Twist Camera gesture and oled notfications not working after a day with the girlfriend

2018-03-11, 13:19 PM

wrote:

I let my girlfriend borrow my phone for a day yesterday and now the twist to open camera gesture isn't working and I'm not getting the oled notifications anywmore. Also, all of a sudden I need a passcode to get into my voicemail. I'm on republic wireless. I don't know what settings she could have accidentally changed. Maybe some app just happened to get an update while she had it that screwed with things. Any ideas?

For the first 2 she could have changed settings in the Moto Actions app regarding notifications and camera twist. Voicmail passcode would be a Republic wireless setting you will have to call them about. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms