Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMOTO X™ 1st Gen
All Forum Topics
Options

53 Posts

07-19-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 21 of 25

Re: Verizon - No Qi charging is my reason not to buy

2013-09-16, 16:15 PM

I honestly haven't touched a phone since I got my GNex two years ago that I would classify as "too thick".  I don't think that's going to be a thing anymore.  The same goes for width as side bezels keep getting smaller, so you basically pick the right screen size for you now.  Now I haven't found a phone yet that has gotten the top/bottom bezels right, but that is always going to be a case of internal components.  The X and G2 get close though.

I think we are at a point where the important things are gettings a signal, battery life, features that fit the specific user.

I would have liked to see Motorola figured out a way to allow slight customization like what I mentioned before to the hardware and not just shell colors.

Options

12372 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

2935 Signins

20947 Page Views

• Views: 20947
  • Message 22 of 25

2013-09-16, 16:45 PM

Drew said:

I honestly haven't touched a phone since I got my GNex two years ago that I would classify as "too thick".  I don't think that's going to be a thing anymore.  The same goes for width as side bezels keep getting smaller, so you basically pick the right screen size for you now.  Now I haven't found a phone yet that has gotten the top/bottom bezels right, but that is always going to be a case of internal components.  The X and G2 get close though.

I think we are at a point where the important things are gettings a signal, battery life, features that fit the specific user.

I would have liked to see Motorola figured out a way to allow slight customization like what I mentioned before to the hardware and not just shell colors.

View original

A couple of months ago, a friend of mine got an S III.  I can't hold it comfortably because the phone is too big for me.  My hands aren't freakishly small, but small enough to make phones with 5" screens a challenge to hang onto, and it's also a tad thicker than the S4.

So, the size of the device in all three dimensions matters to me a lot, and as screens keep getting bigger, I do think about it.

Options

343 Posts

03-20-2013

United States of America

6 Signins

109 Page Views

• Views: 109
  • Message 23 of 25

2013-09-16, 17:34 PM
yep - wireless charging no biggie to me.   massive battery life, lots of storage, secure.   i would have to hold the x to see how 4.7 feels - my Droid Razr Maxx at 4.3 feels tiny.    wireless?   I've got a Citizen watch that charges by light, wonder what it would take for a phone....
Options

12372 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

2935 Signins

20947 Page Views

• Views: 20947
  • Message 24 of 25

2013-09-16, 17:36 PM

iambc1 said:

yep - wireless charging no biggie to me. massive battery life, lots of storage, secure. i would have to hold the x to see how 4.7 feels - my Droid Razr Maxx at 4.3 feels tiny. wireless? I've got a Citizen watch that charges by light, wonder what it would take for a phone....

View original

Ooooohhhhh...could we trade hands for a day?  laugh

Options

4825 Posts

03-15-2011

United States of America

19 Signins

269 Page Views

• Views: 269
  • Message 25 of 25

2013-09-16, 17:36 PM

iambc1 said:

yep - wireless charging no biggie to me. massive battery life, lots of storage, secure. i would have to hold the x to see how 4.7 feels - my Droid Razr Maxx at 4.3 feels tiny. wireless? I've got a Citizen watch that charges by light, wonder what it would take for a phone....

View original

Here you go enlightened

http://www.cellphoneshop.net/multivoltage.html?CAWELAID=1801267891

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms