Options

111 Posts

12-01-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 7

Left Panel - bells and whistles

2010-12-07, 20:48 PM

1. On the Trip Info you can see a small arrow/triangle in the right upper corner. It show straight line direction to the destination.

2. On the Waipoint panel you can re-arrange sequence of you waypoints. Originally, I didn't know how to do something like "change current destination to waypoint, and add new detination". It can be done by adding a waypoint, and by re-arranging waypoints.

3. Turn-by-Turn - you can avoid roads or maneuvers.

When you reach the destination, there is a small arrow by the flag showing if destination is on right or left. Originally, I didn't notice it.

Options

111 Posts

12-01-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 7

Re: Left Panel - bells and whistles

2010-12-07, 20:48 PM

1. On the Trip Info you can see a small arrow/triangle in the right upper corner. It show straight line direction to the destination.

2. On the Waipoint panel you can re-arrange sequence of you waypoints. Originally, I didn't know how to do something like "change current destination to waypoint, and add new detination". It can be done by adding a waypoint, and by re-arranging waypoints.

When you reach the destination, there is a small arrow by the flag showing if destination is on right or left. Originally, I didn't notice it.

Options

525 Posts

06-26-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 7

2010-12-08, 2:41 AM

smatofu wrote:

Do you see this directional arrow all the time?   I just saw it but I am sitting in the house with the route activated.  It was only there for a second or two. ( Unfortunately when you simulate a route the slide in panels cannot be used.)

Knew about this one - should mention you need to scroll all the way down the list to get to the Edit button to start the process.  If you have enought waypoints inserted you may see the Optimize button.

Again you need to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the Edit button

Just to clarify - this "side of street" arrow is seen on the countdown/directional indicator in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, not the flag flying on the map at the destination.   Audio will also announce the side of the street destination is on.  It's not always correct.

Options

111 Posts

12-01-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 4 of 7

2010-12-08, 2:47 AM

"Do you see this directional arrow all the time?"

These directional arrows by destinations or POIs are shown when the car is moving faster then 5ml/h (or km/h).

4. Someone has asked about current street. One of the left panels shows current location. It changes when the car is moving.

Options

525 Posts

06-26-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 5 of 7

2010-12-08, 4:48 AM

That's what I figured - needed to be moving.   I knew about the directional arrows for upcoming POIs, but never paid any attention to destination directional arrow.  Probably because I spend too much time watching the road!        I also have not really used this Moto PND much the past few months.

I think it is time we started a Moto Hints, Tips & Features thread.  I have a few scattered in different threads so I will start the ball rolling and pull them together.

Options

1 Posts

01-12-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 6 of 7

2011-01-13, 23:59 PM

smatofu wrote:

These directional arrows by destinations or POIs are shown when the car is moving faster then 5ml/h (or km/h).

4. Someone has asked about current street. One of the left panels shows current location. It changes when the car is moving.

Could you give more details? Any examples for reference?

Options

75 Posts

01-18-2008

US

3 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 7 of 7

2011-01-16, 1:44 AM

joanoajx2 wrote:

smatofu wrote:

Could you give more details? Any examples for reference?

If you are looking for current street, its on the panel called "DASHBOARD". You will need to scroll down to see it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete