Options

10 Posts

03-28-2012

Ukraine

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 11 of 16

Re: motonav tn765t - How to restore the software?

2012-04-07, 8:06 AM

This is error I get, then start device, 

Options

10 Posts

03-28-2012

Ukraine

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 12 of 16

2012-04-07, 8:20 AM

list files in folder "motonav"

Options

792 Posts

06-25-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 13 of 16

2012-04-07, 16:14 PM

Thamks for the pics, I now understand exactly why you need the original Moto files.  Since the prior owner of your unit, "hacked" it with unauthorized software, something must of gone wrong with what ever process he (they) were trying to use. 

Here is the list of the normal files that are needed in your unit.  Sorry, but I can`t help you any further on this matter, since any modification of the software is both illegal, and not permitted for discussion here on the forum.   At least, not here in the USA. 

Maybe, by studying the files that normally come with the TN765T  here (in the picture) possibly you can come up with an idea, but at least, here are what files you need. 

Possibly, maybe you can find a reasonably priced, used unit, to compare and experiment with, to get the one you have now, going again?

Options

10 Posts

03-28-2012

Ukraine

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 14 of 16

2012-04-07, 16:50 PM

Thanks for help, I now understand why very hard take this info(laws)

Options

1 Posts

05-10-2012

United Kingdom

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 15 of 16

2012-05-10, 1:22 AM

Hello, well I experience similar problem with my TN765t device. Because I did not did the backup before installing new maps (device bought from USA and will be using in UK) and deleted my content true TOOLBOX some files from content folder was deleted as well so now I missing VOICE and LANGUAGE files and my device even won't boot without these (keep getting message: "Initalization error: LoadLanguage failed"). I do believe these files isn't locked to this particular device so the copies from the similar PND will suit to mine (I have tried these files from my other GPS device which is Motonav for android but those files wasn't OK) so I would like to ask anyone could share those files with me please??? Motorola support is not the best in my experience. The files are located in:

\Motonav\CONTENT\LANG

And

\Motonav\CONTENT\VOICE

If anyone can share those files please send those to my email address: backramas@gmail.com

Thank You in advance.

Options

10 Posts

03-28-2012

Ukraine

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 16 of 16

2012-05-14, 9:44 AM

bakchramas said:

Hello, well I experience similar problem with my TN765t device. Because I did not did the backup before installing new maps (device bought from USA and will be using in UK) and deleted my content true TOOLBOX some files from content folder was deleted as well so now I missing VOICE and LANGUAGE files and my device even won't boot without these (keep getting message: "Initalization error: LoadLanguage failed"). I do believe these files isn't locked to this particular device so the copies from the similar PND will suit to mine (I have tried these files from my other GPS device which is Motonav for android but those files wasn't OK) so I would like to ask anyone could share those files with me please??? Motorola support is not the best in my experience. The files are located in:

\Motonav\CONTENT\LANG

And

\Motonav\CONTENT\VOICE

If anyone can share those files please send those to my email address: backramas@gmail.com

Thank You in advance.

This folders have standard content, like this IGo Primo

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete