11-26-2012 02:16 PM
I have the same problem thought it was the phone and had it tested at the Sprint store and they saw no problem. also just switched out the phone and while it was sitting on the desk it just reboot... can anything be done, or do we just have to live with it???
11-26-2012 05:44 PM
A copy things:
1) Do you have an SD card installed? If yes, did you format it with the phone before using it?
2) When was the last time you did a factory reset?
3) Have you installed any apps around the time this started?
11-30-2012 05:13 AM
1. Yes i do, it was formatted with the phone, and again yesterday when i factory reset the phone
3. No, the only apps i have installed are facebook and twitter.
The phone has rebooted twice since i factory restored it about 18 hours ago. I did a complete restore wiping the internal and SD card of all data.
12-10-2012 06:02 PM
Do not have an SD card
When i traded the phone out
No apps added at all.
@cableguy: can you give us an update on your situation? Was your issue resolved or does it persist?
12-11-2012 01:21 PM
mine has been OK lately, not so much rebooting, but a completely random loss of service? last night, it was doing the 1x/no DC radio deal
just now, I lost all service for about an hour, had to pull the battery to get any type of service (toggle AP mode, power on-off no help) just finally got the phone back on, but only with 1x service???? perhaps its just a service issue? we have quite a few of these phones at work, and no one else has commented on this issue?
EDIT: as i was waiting for my comment to upload, I lost everything again for a few minutes, then was stuck in 1x for about 5 minutes (grey, not blue , if that helps)- posted here as opposed to starting a new thread-but can if that would help?