Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2 ME865
All Forum Topics
Options

48 Posts

10-27-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 41 of 48

Re: ICS OUT - OFFICIALLY :) (In INDIA)

2012-09-12, 10:10 AM

Prajwal said:

MDCII said:

if this is a practical joke it's a really sick joke especially with what 9/11 means to a lot of americans, and so you choose to annoy us in this manor, really messed up.

View original

Statements such as these are hurtful. Please abstain from posting such statements.

View original

Was not meant to offend, if so then i apologize for it sounding offensive to you and any others that did.

Options

18 Posts

07-06-2012

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 42 of 48

2012-09-12, 11:37 AM

MDCII said:

if this is a practical joke it's a really sick joke especially with what 9/11 means to a lot of americans, and so you choose to annoy us in this manor, really messed up.

View original

Dude, Are you outta your mind, Its been 11 years. still you cant understand that it was the afghans ar may be pakistanis that tore down those towers.. STOP relating all that to us.

Were you always that dumb? 

Options

48 Posts

10-27-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 43 of 48

2012-09-12, 12:23 PM

Yash_Ghost said:

MDCII said:

View original

Dude, Are you outta your mind, Its been 11 years. still you cant understand that it was the afghans ar may be pakistanis that tore down those towers.. STOP relating all that to us.

Were you always that dumb? 

View original

Wow !!! aparently you can't read no where in my statement did i accuse anyone of the 9/11 attack i know where the attacks came from i served my country panama, desert sheild and desert storm.and yes i know how long ago it was cause my grandmother died in it, but hey learn to read what was actually said not assume! I apologized if it offended anyone but it wasnt pointed at any race, religion, belief, or following just a statement twards the choices of motorola, but seriously people grow up it wasnt pointed at you, your family, or even your country it was a statement of dissapoinment not an attack pointed at you, unlike the attacks i have recieved on this forum thus far for showing dissapointment, now can we move on with what we all are on here for it instead of nit picking what i said and recreating it in your head and making it out to be more then it was?

Anyway was wondering if anyone knows yet if the update has fixed some of the issues we all have been having such as sd compatiblity or the home screen icon dissaperance, Better camera app? Etc.

Does anyone know if it included the circles clock / weather / batt widget? like the one on the Atrix HD.

Options

7 Posts

09-11-2012

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 44 of 48

2012-09-12, 15:08 PM

woh woh woh , stop fighting please ove that issue .

Please discuss only about the ICS update please.

Well i am loving it , everything is super fast , In GB it used to lag a lot , specially when i had put the weather widget on the home screen , everytime u click on the home button , it used to take 2 seconds .

Lately it used to start hanging very often and i ws having phone lags every now and then .

But this ICS update is like WOW.

MDCII - I havnt seen the ATRIX HD , but yes it has a circle lock with phone camera message and unlock as default options . And Yes it has all the widgets u mentioned in the menu (which can be brought to home screen ofcourse).

But one thing Temple Run seriosly hangs  :(

Options

5 Posts

08-13-2012

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 45 of 48

2012-09-12, 15:21 PM

I still don't have it! :@ Argh! It still shows the 29.1 MB update. Tried a 100 times! Can someone who dowloaded the update give me a link since it must have been downloaded in sdcard / update folder. A dropbox upload would be awesome!

Options

9 Posts

08-29-2012

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 46 of 48

2012-09-12, 17:09 PM

anyone knows how to change d ringtone to an mp3 from sd card in ICS ???

was able to do it in GB ....now dont find an option ...

Options

8 Posts

07-25-2012

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 47 of 48

2012-09-13, 11:52 AM

Guys..story is true/......see below link:

http://www.themobileindian.com/news/8355_Motorola-releases-ICS-for-Atrix-2-in-India

I had faced issue with online updation last time when i did some updation (not tech say so cant tell exactly what it was) and had to rush to service centre to resole the network issue.

Now i am not sure if i should get the updation online or should i go to service centre to get ICS. Dont have WI Fi and my atrix runs on 2G. I am on Vodafone Mumbai network.

Plz comment indecision

Options

12 Posts

09-13-2012

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 48 of 48

2012-09-13, 19:14 PM

After the update lost preloaded music player which was really good ..... which comes with shout cast FM & internet radio... Sound calrity & beats were superb in this player 

Google 'play Music' app is totally upsetting, no sound clarity & noisy sound, bits dont last for longer time, voice comes as very sharp & very upsetting bass, totally player is cannot be longer time & regular music listening.

After the update task manager app is no more available. 

Totally hating ICS upgrade....

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms