Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
All Forum Topics
Options

97 Posts

12-05-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

Signs of Change.... No

2012-10-24, 22:31 PM

With Andriod 4.2 leaked and coming out next week.  More leaks show Motorola devices wont be seeing it till Q3 or Q4 of 2013.  Reaffrims my decision to abanadon Motorola till a Nexus comes out.  Oh yeah, the Motorola Nexus is in the leak......exciting......... I would hold out with my A2 if they could confirm something:

Motorola Mobility Android Engineering

Below are the authorizations an unauthorized/pending of Motorola phones to receive android 4.2.2 (code name) Key Lime Pie

• Droid RAZR X: Authorized Reason: Being shipped with 4.2.2

• Motorola Nexus: Authorized Reason: Being shipped with 4.2.2

• Droid RAZR i: Authorized Reason: Pushing 4.2.2 out between Q3 and Q4 2013

• Droid RAZR HD/MAXX: Authorized Reason: Pushing out 4.2.2 between Q3 and Q4 2013

• Droid RAZR M: Authorized Reason: pushing out 4.2.2 between early Q3 and Q4 2013

• Droid RAZR MAXX: Authorized/Subject to change Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date late Q2 2013

• Droid 4: Authorized/Subject to change Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date early Q3 2013

• Droid RAZR: Pending Authorization Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date mid Q2 2013

• Droid Bionic Pending Authorization Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date mid Q2 2013

The above documents have be reviewed and authorized/Pending authorization and are subject to change by VP product Management.

http://www.androidauthority.com/android-4-2-key-lime-pie-motorola-nexus-droid-razr-x-spotted-wildest-rumor-yet-125639/

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms