Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-12-2012

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

ATRIX 2: ICS and My Music

2012-10-12, 22:44 PM

I installed ICS on my Atrix 2 on 10/9/12. Here are the issues I have had with MY Music since installing ICS.

1. If two albums have the same title, in My Music I have only one album with that title and it has the songs from both albums.

2. If an album has more than one song of the same title, only one of the songs is included in the album in My Music

3. When searching for an album that has more than one disc, I get results only for the first disc.

4. For one artist several albums have far fewer songs than the albums contain. I checked the SD card and all the songs are on the SD card under the appropriate album title.

In an attempt to get around issue #1 above, I deleted both albums from my Atrix 2, renamed them in Windows Media Player (so their names would not be the same) and then transferred the renamed albums from my computer (via Windows Media Player) to my Atrix 2. Now My Music has all but the first song of each original album in the renamed albums. The two first songs can now be found under the original album name.

I think those things might all be related. I had issue #3 with Gingerbread but not issues 1, 2, and 4. What can I do to at least get back to where I was with Gingerbread?

P.S. This is my first time on this forum. Let me know if I have not done this post properly.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms