Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-09-2014

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

Atrix 2 stopped launching dock apps

2014-01-09, 5:05 AM

Hi everyone, please help if you can. I'm trying 2 solve a problem that I have been researching and guessing at for 2 weeks now. So, here's my scenario.

I flashed cyanogenmod 10.1 to my Atx2. I hated the fact that it didn't use the dock apps so I went back to ICS 4.0.4 by download the original rom and flashing it with RSDLite. That was successful but when I docked the phone ( desk and car dock) it only charged. Things I've tried:

1. Restored my phone image before cyn10.1 with clockworkmod recovery

2. Wiped and reflashed 4.0.4 with RSDLite

3. Data wipe of smart dock.apk, vehicle mode.apk, moto dock helper service, and removed battery.

4. Turned off phone & booted on both docks

5. Freeze & boiled dock apps with system tuner

Things that make me think my usb port is damaged:

1. The desktop mode, mirror mode work with the hdmi

2. Made a dock setting with smart actions, used a market dock app and still got no response when docked

3.I'm able to manually launch both dock apps using custom shortcuts with adw launcher

I don't know what else to try. What could've happen when cyn10.1 was flashed. Please help, I hope someone can give an answer or help me figure this out. Thanks in advance

****update***

Found out that its not the usb port. When I place the phone on the dock, the remote to it works so the dock is detected. The smart dock & smartcar dock just will not launch....

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms