Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TLittlep
What's DOS?
Views: 1,114
Message 21 of 131

Re: ATRIX HD won't boot, stuck at AT&T logo

I should clarify that re-rooting was wrong term.  I have never rooted my device.  I agree that the problem seems to be sporadic.  

TLittlep
What's DOS?
Message 22 of 131

Just to update.  I want to thank gv1 for offering the solution that worked for me.  It returned my phone to full function.

aqua6002
What's DOS?
Message 23 of 131

having the same problem.  tried cache wipe didn't work.  trying not to reset and lose data and contacts  any suggestions

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 24 of 131

While it won't fix your problem, the best advice I can give you at this point is to backup your contracts and data.  There is no electronic product in the universe that doesn't need to be backed up.  Accidents happen.  Now, with the device acting badly, it's important to do that.  

I wish I had a solution to the problem.  But even if I can't help you save the phone, maybe I can help you save your information.

Chestnutfox
What's DOS?
Message 25 of 131

Hi I have been having the same boot problem with my Motorola Atrix HD it is stuck on the AT&T logo and i have tried many  ways to reset and restart the phone. It has never been modded in any way. i am hoping for some solution to the problem

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 26 of 131

Can you answer the following?

1- When did this start?

2- Did you let your battery die out completely?

3- Do you recall installing any new apps before this happened?

There seems to be a few all having this issue around the same time here.

Highlighted
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 27 of 131

I'm going to boot mine up and see if I can recreate this issue. I will have to update apps since I have not used it for a while. Maybe I can see what may be causing this.

Chestnutfox
What's DOS?
Message 28 of 131

1 On thursday around the early afternoonish. my apps were acting a bit weird, when i was opening snapchat google plus would randomly open over it. it got so bad that i decided to turn off the phone and turn it back on. that is when it started.

2 I did let my battery die completely. i then recharged it and it still had the same problem

3 i never installed any new apps but my phone may have installed an update to an app.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 29 of 131

I fired mine up when these reports surfaced, and it fired right up. I have not updated any apps yet though. Maybe it is an app update causing the issue. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Chestnutfox
What's DOS?
Message 30 of 131

It could be. it almost seemed like everyone had this problem around the same time. i got a new phone so i am not as worried about it. My phone had been a bit buggy before. it was just that day that it became almost unusable with the apps opening on each other.