Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,127
Message 41 of 131

Re: ATRIX HD won't boot, stuck at AT&T logo

Update: So far my HD has been working fine and rebooting without issue as of yet but I'm not using it all day like I would my main phones. Hopefully Mark can help with this on his end.

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 42 of 131

If you have registered devices but the current device that is having the problem isn't registered, ensure you register the device.

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
JS8
What's DOS?
Message 43 of 131

I am having the same problem. I didn't download any apps and have never modified my phone in any way. Some of the apps started getting glitchy so I restarted the phone and it froze at the at&t logo. I tried wiping cache and doing a factory reset from doing hard reset to no luck. I have everything backed up, but I really don't want to get a new phone.  I've been using an old motorola bravo in the meantime to get by (It is so slow compared to LTE phones) 

siar1
What's DOS?
Message 44 of 131

This same problem just started for me.  I didn't really pay attention but the  maps thing mentioned here caught my eye.  It would open whether i was touching my phone or not and then just this morning, I attempted to  use the phone and the screen kept returning to the  main screen.  Thinking that maybe I needed to reboot my phone, I  turned it off...or tried.  again it returned to the main screen .  So I held the button and it shut down finally then immediately rebooted but froze at the Motorola  logo.  I looked up ways to get past this and discovered the power to volume solutions.  Yay that got me past the motorola logo and now I am stuck at the  AT&T logo instead.  I see that some people have gotten past this but what do you do when  things like factory reset doesn't even come up?

Icelement
What's DOS?
Message 45 of 131

Problem just started happening this past Friday for me, (10-23-2014)

I was connected to wifi for the first time in a few weeks the night before, so I imagine my phone auto-updated some of it's apps, but I don't have anything goofy on there, nor do I mod. I don't feel I know enough to do that stuff.

But my problem is the same as others. Startup sound and all, the ATT logo will freeze only seconds after playing. White screen, no movement, no nothing.

I use my phone on a daily basis for work and I'm kind of screwed right now without a fix. I hope someone has figured something out!

Thanks

Moto Emeritus
Message 46 of 131

JS8 said:

I am having the same problem. I didn't download any apps and have never modified my phone in any way. Some of the apps started getting glitchy so I restarted the phone and it froze at the at&t logo. I tried wiping cache and doing a factory reset from doing hard reset to no luck. I have everything backed up, but I really don't want to get a new phone.  I've been using an old motorola bravo in the meantime to get by (It is so slow compared to LTE phones) 

View original

Do you know what your IMEI is for your ATRIX HD? Can you register it on your account so we can take a look?

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Moto Emeritus
Message 47 of 131

siar said:

This same problem just started for me.  I didn't really pay attention but the  maps thing mentioned here caught my eye.  It would open whether i was touching my phone or not and then just this morning, I attempted to  use the phone and the screen kept returning to the  main screen.  Thinking that maybe I needed to reboot my phone, I  turned it off...or tried.  again it returned to the main screen .  So I held the button and it shut down finally then immediately rebooted but froze at the Motorola  logo.  I looked up ways to get past this and discovered the power to volume solutions.  Yay that got me past the motorola logo and now I am stuck at the  AT&T logo instead.  I see that some people have gotten past this but what do you do when  things like factory reset doesn't even come up?

View original

Please register your IMEI as well.

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Highlighted
Moto Emeritus
Message 48 of 131

Icelement said:

Problem just started happening this past Friday for me, (10-23-2014)

I was connected to wifi for the first time in a few weeks the night before, so I imagine my phone auto-updated some of it's apps, but I don't have anything goofy on there, nor do I mod. I don't feel I know enough to do that stuff.

But my problem is the same as others. Startup sound and all, the ATT logo will freeze only seconds after playing. White screen, no movement, no nothing.

I use my phone on a daily basis for work and I'm kind of screwed right now without a fix. I hope someone has figured something out!

Thanks

View original

I see you have ATRIX 4G and ATRIX 2 registered but ATRIX HD is missing. Can you please update your profile and register your ATRIX HD IMEI?

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Icelement
What's DOS?
Message 49 of 131

Mark (Forums Manager) said:

Icelement said:

Problem just started happening this past Friday for me, (10-23-2014)...View original

I see you have ATRIX 4G and ATRIX 2 registered but ATRIX HD is missing. Can you please update your profile and register your ATRIX HD IMEI?

Mark

Forums Manager

View original

WHOOPS! My bad, upon realizing my mistake I feel very silly. I've got an Atrix 2 it turns out. Seems to be the exact same issue however, if that helps at all.

I'll search the Atrix 2 message boards for answers as well.

Cheers

Sarah24
What's DOS?
Message 50 of 131

Okay, I'm new to this forum thing, but my phone is just doing this today as well. It's really getting on my nerves that I can't turn my phone on because I travel quite a bit and really do need it. I'm not able to get a new phone until late January, and I can't afford a new phone right now to get one before my upgrade. Somebody PLEASE help. I don't care if it's unconventional...if it works I need to know what it is. Please and thank you Smiley Sad I'm out of ideas and don't want to stand at AT&T for another two hours of my life.