Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah24
What's DOS?
Views: 984
Message 51 of 131

Re: ATRIX HD won't boot, stuck at AT&T logo

I just did that hard reset with rebooting the system/wiping everything clean, and it still is doing the same logo thing yours is. I don't know what to do I'm at a loss.

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 52 of 131

Icelement said:

Mark (Forums Manager) said:

Icelement said:

Problem just started happening this past Friday for me, (10-23-2014)...View original

I see you have ATRIX 4G and ATRIX 2 registered but ATRIX HD is missing. Can you please update your profile and register your ATRIX HD IMEI?

Mark

Forums Manager

View original

WHOOPS! My bad, upon realizing my mistake I feel very silly. I've got an Atrix 2 it turns out. Seems to be the exact same issue however, if that helps at all.

I'll search the Atrix 2 message boards for answers as well.

Cheers

View original

@Icelement-

It's unlikely that it's the phone's software if it is happening to your Atrix 2 as well. Sounds like more of a 3rd party app issue. Thanks for informing me it is your Atrix 2. We'll have someone look into it.

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Moto Emeritus
Message 53 of 131

Sarah said:

I just did that hard reset with rebooting the system/wiping everything clean, and it still is doing the same logo thing yours is. I don't know what to do I'm at a loss.

View original

@Sarah-

You did a hard reset as in a Factory Data Reset or you force rebooted the device? Just wanting to understand the steps you've taken so far.

Atrix 2 External Reset

ATRIX HD External Reset

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Highlighted
Sarah24
What's DOS?
Message 54 of 131

I pressed the power button/volume up button and when I got the Android with the exclamation point coming out of his tummy I got to the menu and wiped it clean, then did the "reboot the system" choice and it still is freezing at the AT&T logo screen. It's making the sounds when it turns on, just freezing there. I don't know what to do.

Moto Emeritus
Message 55 of 131

Sarah said:

I pressed the power button/volume up button and when I got the Android with the exclamation point coming out of his tummy I got to the menu and wiped it clean, then did the "reboot the system" choice and it still is freezing at the AT&T logo screen. It's making the sounds when it turns on, just freezing there. I don't know what to do.

View original

Sarah-

You should try the external reset directions I posted in my previous post. It will remove all information from the phone (excluding SD Card) but could get your phone working again. 

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Sarah24
What's DOS?
Message 56 of 131

Oh okay, when I click on it though it's telling me that the permission is denied to view that now?

Moto Emeritus
Message 57 of 131

If you have an ATRIX HD, open the SIM Slot door and the IMEI should be printed(Very small) on the door. Please register your phone using this 15 digit number.

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Sarah24
What's DOS?
Message 58 of 131

I just did that...it said I was already registered. I think I did that last night. Is there somewhere else I need to register it than on this website?

Moto Emeritus
Message 59 of 131

Sarah said:

Oh okay, when I click on it though it's telling me that the permission is denied to view that now?

View original

That's odd... What is the error when it says permission denied? Can you past the URL of the error?

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Sarah24
What's DOS?
Message 60 of 131

This is what it says when I click on "Atrix HD External Reset":

Permission Denied

This answer is no longer available.