Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 792
Message 31 of 131

Re: ATRIX HD won't boot, stuck at AT&T logo

I booted mine up and its running just the stock apps. There were a bunch of Google app updates with G+ being one of the more recent ones on Oct 6th. I will install snapchat and see if there is any issue with the 2. By the way my phone booted up fine and even after the app updates.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 32 of 131

I do see a lot of complaints in the playstore after the last snapchat update. Some say there phones reboot until its deleted...... I will give it a shot.

Chestnutfox
What's DOS?
Message 33 of 131

i noticed that hangouts and maps were especially glitchy. i would be doingsomething completley different and i would get a popup that said maps has stopped working 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 34 of 131

Snapchat updated on the 17th too... But some Google ones happened to update around the OP's post here as well.

Chestnutfox
What's DOS?
Message 35 of 131

wow thats so weird.i just thought i happened upon a bug and it ends up other people are having the same problems. i saw that people were able to fix their phones by modding them but i dont understand that because in order to mod the phone youd have to be able to plug it in the computer right? my phone is not really responding to my computer so it was very frustrating. 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 36 of 131

There is ways to flash the phone but were not allowed to discuss it on this forum. I have installed snapchat and I have rebooted fine. I will let it run for a few days to see what happens.

Chestnutfox
What's DOS?
Message 37 of 131

ok im kindof afraid to download snapchat on my new phone now :/

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 38 of 131

Well, it installed fine on my HD. I'm sure you have a new phone running KitKatt and I would think more would be complaining of their phones being stuck at boot. I really wouldn't worry as much so so many use the app and not as many still have the HD. If you start to have any weird issues then I would delete the app until its next update is out.

Chestnutfox
What's DOS?
Message 39 of 131

alrighty. ill probably just wait until the next snapchat updateto use it. thanks for the help btw Smiley Happy

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 40 of 131

Chestnutfox said:

Hi I have been having the same boot problem with my Motorola Atrix HD it is stuck on the AT&T logo and i have tried many  ways to reset and restart the phone. It has never been modded in any way. i am hoping for some solution to the problem

View original

Can you please register your device so we have the IMEI?

We're looking at all IMEIs in this thread so if you don't have yours registered. Please do so.

Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee