Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J_R_2
What's DOS?
Views: 353
Message 11 of 14

Re: Atrix HD (MB886) battery meter jumps

Update: I think it's a bug in the software itself.

Last night I shut down my phone at 39% battery power. This morning I powered it up, and as soon as the circles widget loaded, it shut down.

So I plugged in the charger, rebooted, and after the widget loaded, I unplugged the phone. It continued running. I've been playing videos on it for a half hour now and it's still going. Says it's at 1%, but it's still going.

So, Motorola... any idea how to fix this?

larryseab2
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 14

Did you ever figure out or get any help on this?
J_R_2
What's DOS?
Message 13 of 14

"Did you ever figure out or get any help on this?"

No, unfortunately I did not.

Well I do have a solution. I'm going to buy a new phone, and it won't be a Motorola. I won't buy another Motorola product ever again, and can anybody blame me? I started this topic months ago. This is Motorola's own tech support board, and the only replies are others with the same issue, and nothing of use from Motorola themselves.

Horrible, buggy product. Non existent customer service, and to top it off, this forum's software is a pain to work with.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 14 of 14

Let me first say this is and always has been a Peer to Peer support forum and it is not a tech support forum staffed by Motorola. We are owners that help each other. I'm a volunteer here. If I had an answer I would gladly tell you. I'm sorry that no one here was able to provide an answer.