Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
db89441
What's DOS?
Views: 306
Message 11 of 14

Re: Atrix HD: Will it get KitKat?

I used Live Chat twice with Motorola reps yesterday. BOTH told me that the Kitkat 4.4.4 software IS AVAILABLE. The software has been released to AT&T and that it up to AT&T to release it to us.

If/when AT&T releases the software, Motorola can make it available to us as well.

I posted a message on AT&T's Facebook page, asking about availability. The response I got was that they were unaware of any software updates for the Atrix HD...

MajorLag
Punch Card
Message 12 of 14

db89441 said:

I posted a message on AT&T's Facebook page, asking about availability. The response I got was that they were unaware of any software updates for the Atrix HD...

View original

Feels like a circle jerk..

I've said all along AT&T was the hold up... Verizon released the update to the equivalent phones on their network months ago.

Go figure..  Can you hear me now AT&T..

Don't understand why Moto is just sitting quietly and taking the heat for it.

CowboyJMB
Punch Card
Message 13 of 14

db89441 said:

I posted a message on AT&T's Facebook page, asking about availability.

View original

That right there is your problem. The people that run AT&T's FB page are not going to know about an update on an older phone. We need to take to AT&T's support forums and ask them there. If enough of us ask, perhaps we can get some sort of response. Lol, at this point my Moto E will probably get Lollipop before my Atrix HD gets Kitkat.

MajorLag
Punch Card
Message 14 of 14

CowboyJMB said:

db89441 said:

I posted a message on AT&T's Facebook page, asking about availability.

View original

Lol, at this point my Moto E will probably get Lollipop before my Atrix HD gets Kitkat.

View original

Don't count on it if it's on AT&T's network.. indecision They are just to big to care.. They don't want you to update your OS they want you to buy a new phone. Or just go with an iPhone my wife's 3 year old 4s just got updated to iOS 8.1 and she didn't even have to beg to get it.

Best bet is the Nexus 6 google just dropped LG as their hardware and moved to the Moto X Gen 2... yes
Why are we still pay 6 to 7 hundred for smartphones when you can get a 55" HD TV for that.. (go Figure)