cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_Voyager
What's DOS?
Views: 551
Message 11 of 85

Re: Atrix HD is getting Android 4.4 Kit Kat :)

Does anybody know if the Atrix HD is still going to get a update to android 4.4 (KitKat)?  with the Motorola brand name being sold to Lenovo, I am not so sure anymore. The last time that Motorola Mobility changed hands, the Atrix 4g got left out. I hope that doesn't happen again.

lauriel222
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 85

Good Question......
To bad nobody has answered it!!
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 13 of 85

The only answer is that it's still listed as getting it. No time frame or further information is available. 
tgh71
What's DOS?
Message 14 of 85

Looks like everyone else has been updated but us? Not looking good, I'll be switching to Samsung if Motorola doesn't upgrade the Atrix HD.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 15 of 85

Not everyone. Droid M still hasnt been upgraded either. 
brewster48
What's DOS?
Message 16 of 85

I don't believe that the Atrix HD will be getting an update to Kit Kat, since the device has been discontinued. I've had my Atrix for less than 2 years. Was very surprised by this. Of course, replacing the handset is very expensive, especially since i don't want to sign another 2 year contract with ATT, and I don't think their trade-up program saves you any money.

palmbeach05
What's DOS?
Message 17 of 85

brewster48 said:

I don't believe that the Atrix HD will be getting an update to Kit Kat, since the device has been discontinued. I've had my Atrix for less than 2 years. Was very surprised by this. Of course, replacing the handset is very expensive, especially since i don't want to sign another 2 year contract with ATT, and I don't think their trade-up program saves you any money.

View original

If you don't want to renew your contract with ATT and don't want to use their trade up program, then don't. No one is forcing you to do anything. Buying a device online, not from ATT or Moto, will save you money. And you can get KK, even if its not from Moto, you just need to know where to look and to follow through with the steps to get it.

Cricket2
What's DOS?
Message 18 of 85

since motorola has announced kitkat schedule six months before it shows same message that this device will be updated to 4.4 but fucking when ???

Justnkyle
What's DOS?
Message 19 of 85

They  need to update THE ATRIX HD  TO 4.4 !!!!! MOTOROLA IM A BIG FAN AND I OWN ALMOST ALL ANDROID PHONES RELEASE BY MOTOROLA MOST I HAD TO CUSTOM ROM JUS TO KEEP A FAST PERFORMANCE UP TO DATE THE ATRIX HD CAN RUN 4.4 IT WAS TEST WITH CM11 AND RUNS SMOOTH SO WHY NOT MAKE MORE MONEY RELEASING THE PHONE AGAIN WITH A UPDATE ????

TRUST ME YOU WILL MAKE MORE MONEY OFF THE ATRIX HD AGAIN IF YOU JUS UPDATE IT TO 4.4 AND RELEASE SUM INTO STORES AGAIN

yonaRCM
What's DOS?
Message 20 of 85

but the moto x is similar to that of the ATRX HD and other cellular characteristics and equally kitkat already have 4.4.2 and still no HD atrix. That is unfair if it has the capacity s...