cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Artem230
What's DOS?
Views: 531
Message 31 of 85

Re: Atrix HD is getting Android 4.4 Kit Kat :)

Hi! In Ukraine and in Russia, we also are looking forward to update.

palmbeach05
What's DOS?
Message 32 of 85

Artem230 said:

Hi! In Ukraine and in Russia, we also are looking forward to update.

View original

Yes, we are well aware that you and everyone are waiting for the update. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but be patient and let them work their magic while testing on the security patches that they implemented about a week ago. Its only the start of Q3, we have a bit of time to go. Relax and wait. Otherwise, I can go get dhacker29 to provide some of his colorful commentary on this matter.

Cricket2
What's DOS?
Message 33 of 85

its hard but motorola is updating all other devices but not Atrix Hd 

the latest news 4.4.4 for Droid Ultra series

what the fuck about Atrix Hd 

Now the hopes that we will be updated are so dimmed that i m gonna get sony xperia SP a better option to Atrix HD

Bye Bye Moto

palmbeach05
What's DOS?
Message 34 of 85

Its hard to wait for the final 2 or 3 devices left to be updated? We have been told that it will be released in Q3. We just began Q3. We have until the end of Sept. Hopes are not as dim as you claim, and the latest update from Schuster echos what I've been telling you. The signs are there that it will come to us. You are jumping the gun on this one. Do you really think Moto wants to deal with another Atrix fallout when it comes to an update that was guaranteed for months? Trust me, as a A4G owner/user, I was part of that uprising agains them 2 years ago. They are not going to want to deal with that again. Relax, and BE PATIENT! And if you really can't wait for KK, epinter has resurfaced and provided us with the current updates compatible with our bootloader.

AlvaroV
What's DOS?
Message 35 of 85

I already moved to an iphone 5. I learned my lesson with Atrix and made a mistake to get the Atrix HD.

In the past. Motorola cancelled the migration of Atrix to ICS 1 week before the deadline of the quarter. So, prabhunesky is not that far off for being skeptic with Motorola false promises.

I believe they did that in the past to continue selling obsolete devices and get their customers locked on an unsupported phone for 2 years in the worst case scenario. Terrible business practices got them sold out but I lost faith in the company that once inspired several others in the telecommunications industry.

Artem230
What's DOS?
Message 36 of 85

Hello! Are there any news?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 37 of 85

Nothing so far. Wish I had some information.
MajorLag
Punch Card
Message 38 of 85

Eagle328 said:

View original

And so goes another year of false promises.no

My wife's 3 year old iPhone4s will have the latest and greatest IOS 8 long before my atrix HD see any updates.

(one update fits all devices new and old what a great concept) yes

palmbeach05
What's DOS?
Message 39 of 85

MajorLag said:

Eagle328 said:

View original

And so goes another year of false promises. no

My wife's 3 year old iPhone4s will have the latest and greatest IOS 8 long before my atrix HD see any updates.

(one update fits all devices new and old what a great concept)  yes

View original

And so goes another day of not being done with Q3, when Moto has said that they will release it in Q3. Before you and everyone else keep on this path of lets throw Moto under the bus, lets ask ourselves something. ATT has 4.1.1 with Heartbleed vulnerability. This vulnerability was patched in 4.1.2 and in the update that was released just a few short months ago. 4.4.2 is what we are expecting. Moto is pushing the security patches seen in 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 to the KitKat eligible devices. Would you like Moto to not keep their word on patching up the vulnerabilities and give you a release that is comparable to 4.1.1 (vulnerable), or would you like Moto to give us those security patches (CVE-2014-0224 fixed, eliminating an OpenSSL man-in-the-middle vulnerability)?

Quit complaining over Moto trying to give you an update that will have the latest security patches.

MajorLag
Punch Card
Message 40 of 85

And so goes another day of not being done with Q3, when Moto has said that they will release it in Q3. Before you and everyone else keep on this path of lets throw Moto under the bus, lets ask ourselves something. ATT has 4.1.1 with Heartbleed vulnerability. This vulnerability was patched in 4.1.2 and in the update that was released just a few short months ago. 4.4.2 is what we are expecting. Moto is pushing the security patches seen in 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 to the KitKat eligible devices. Would you like Moto to not keep their word on patching up the vulnerabilities and give you a release that is comparable to 4.1.1 (vulnerable), or would you like Moto to give us those security patches (CVE-2014-0224 fixed, eliminating an OpenSSL man-in-the-middle vulnerability)?

Quit complaining over Moto trying to give you an update that will have the latest security patches.

View original

It looks like you guys in palmbeach have been drinking the cool aid again!

My phone was on 4.1.2 before that patch in April and the patch took it back to 4.1.1 at least that's what mine says in "About Phone"

Android version 4.1.1

Build date: Mon Apr 28 23:38:26 PDT 2014

Keep drinking the cool aid palmbeach05 maybe they'll let you be a tester...

There will never be a perfect version and by your way of thinking we will never get our phones updated.