cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARThomas
What's DOS?
Views: 1,016
Message 1 of 5

Pattern Locked Out of Atrix HD - Need Help!

Forgot the correct Pattern Unlock to re-enter my Atrix HD

After too many pattern attempts - I use my  Gmail account and password to unlock

as asked by message on the phone to do.

Still No Luck.

Before I was Locked out, the WI-FI and Mobile Data was turned off on my phone.

Do these features have to be on so the phone can connect and verify or should having the

correct  gmail account and password be enough in itself to unlock using the phones internal memory??

Thanks for your help,

Ken

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 2 of 5

Re: Pattern Locked Out of Atrix HD - Need Help!

Moved to Atrix HD community.

Excellent questions -- we're looking into this.

(I do believe that if all else fails, we can guide you to do a Factory Data Reset. You will have to set up from scratch but it will get you back in.)

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 5

I just tried to recreate this my Atrix HD. I used my google account and it opened to the security page. I had wifi on.

I tried with all Data off and I get the error of a incorrect password. Seems you need data on to recover.

I just tried to many times and I'm now locked out too. lol I will see if I can do anything short of a total reset.

NatalieEve
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 5

Anymore information on this?

I am locked out with data off.  Has anyone tried connecting to a computer while trying to login with email and password?

motodefyxt
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 5

I too experiencing the same problem. I got my pattern locked and my wifi and mobile data is off. the phone is asking for user id and password which it cannot authenticate as the data is switched off. Please help me get out of this problem.

If companies like motorola don't know the basic thing of adding a data-on button to unlock in such a scenario, like other manufacturers are doing, then why did they added this kind of flawed security system which does not allow even the owner of the device to get in it ??????

I know how to reset the phone to factory settings but i need the data more than the phone.........`

I tried to install some file managers like Aroma to get pass this pattern unlock but the phone is prompting 'signature verification failed'..... can anybody help me getting around this....................?

Is motorola listening............ it's there lack of foresight which created this problem so they should be solving it.......