Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
All Forum Topics
Options

45 Posts

04-01-2011

Milwaukee

7 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 3

Sync Issues between Atrix 2 and Win Media Player

2012-09-08, 18:10 PM

Hello Experts, 

Currently, I am using WMP 12 (WIn 7 Prof) to sync my music library to Atrix 2 using Windows Media Sync option under USB connections. 

When I add any new songs to my library and then sync, the new song is added to my phone. However, when I delete a song from my library (and computer), that song won't get deleted from my phone after sync. I can manually delete songs on phone from WMP but I would like if I don't have to keep track if the sync works correctly. 

Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Options

32 Posts

08-07-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Sync Issues between Atrix 2 and Win Media Player

2012-09-08, 20:02 PM

To my knowledge, once that song is physically saved to your phone you have to manually delete from the phones memory itself. It would probably be easiest once you have the phone connected to your PC is to open your phone's memory like an external hard drive and then be able to select multiple files at a time and do a mass deletion if that is what you are trying to do through the sync.

I'm not very familiar with WMP syncing so this is the best answer that I would have for you. Hope this helps.

Options

45 Posts

04-01-2011

Milwaukee

7 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Sync Issues between Atrix 2 and Win Media Player

2012-09-09, 15:00 PM

I used to true syncing when I used XP with WMP 11. So I know its possible, Just can't get it done in Win 7 and WMP12

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms