Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
All Forum Topics
Options

181 Posts

04-08-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

What about the pink elephant in the corner...

2012-09-21, 16:51 PM

And that pink elephant is the anticipated roll out date for ICS in the United States of America for the Atrix 2?? 

Okay so in legal terms Moto did begin it's roll out of ICS in Q3 as posted and promised, however the choice of India and India alone seems to be a virtual slap in the face of all other countries listed for the Q3: Asia-Pacific, LATAM, USA, and selected other markets. Sure this isn't how I envisioned the process to begin or when but it's started, thank god. Sure it would be been more pacifying to myself if more then say 1 country out of what like 30+ were getting ICS on the first wave of the release but I'm sure Moto has a list of who and when will get ICS in the next wave and the wave after that and the wave after that. I can only hope that this isn't a more methodical 1 country at a time process but I can wait in line for my chance to have ICS available.

So that being said is there any new specific info, time lines, white board scribbles or tea leaves that can be more definitive as to when ICS will be released here on American soil?? October? November?? December???

Options

47 Posts

11-02-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: What about the pink elephant in the corner...

2012-09-22, 7:44 AM

Only Moto knows and they've said nothing.  By the way, what was the point of hyping us about pre-release testing if we're going to be waiting so friggin long.  I don't mind waiting for the official update but if you're going to roll out a beta version for us to test roll it out.  I feel like a Bionic owner.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms