Motorola Community

Unlockable PhonesMOTOROLA Android Developer Community
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-13-2015

United States

3 Signins

27 Page Views

  • Posts: 2
  • Registered: ‎03-13-2015
  • Location: United States
  • Views: 27
  • Message 61 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-13, 23:40 PM

Hello! Trying to unlock my Motorola Moto X (2nd generation) XT1092. Per what I have read on this thread I should be eligible for unlocking, but the site says I'm not.



fastboot getvar all:



(bootloader) version: 0.5

(bootloader) version-bootloader: 6011

(bootloader) product: victara

(bootloader) secure: yes

(bootloader) hwrev: 0x82BF

(bootloader) radio: 0x2

(bootloader) emmc: 16GB Sandisk REV=07 PRV=01 TYPE=57

(bootloader) ram: 2048MB Elpida S8 SDRAM DIE=4Gb

(bootloader) cpu: MSM8974AC ES1.1

(bootloader) serialno: TA993047KT

(bootloader) cid: 0x0007

(bootloader) channelid: 0x40

(bootloader) uid: 6F82EA0C0B000000000000000000

(bootloader) unlocked: no

(bootloader) iswarrantyvoid: no

(bootloader) mot_sst: 0

(bootloader) max-download-size: 536870912

(bootloader) reason: Volume down key pressed

(bootloader) imei: 359283051128238

(bootloader) meid:

(bootloader) date: 12-25-2014

(bootloader) sku: XT1092

(bootloader) iccid:

(bootloader) cust_md5:

(bootloader) max-sparse-size: 268435456

(bootloader) current-time: "Fri Mar 13 23:33:33 UTC 2015"

(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint:

(bootloader) ro.build.version.full:

(bootloader) ro.build.version.qcom:

(bootloader) version-baseband[0]: MSM8974BP_4125.184.08.27.01R VICTARA_E

(bootloader) version-baseband[1]: MEA_CUST

(bootloader) kernel.version[0]: Linux version 3.4.42-g4338799 (hudsoncm@

(bootloader) kernel.version[1]: ilclbld28) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC) ) #1 S

(bootloader) kernel.version[2]: MP PREEMPT Thu Dec 4 10:29:11 CST 2014

(bootloader) sdi.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-g582b967

(bootloader) sbl1.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-g0d2c7a3

(bootloader) rpm.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-gc54d917

(bootloader) tz.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-g1de0fa8

(bootloader) aboot.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-g72b218f

(bootloader) qe: qe 0/0

(bootloader) ro.carrier: reteu

all: listed above



fastboot oem get_unlock_data:



(bootloader) 3A95820315212883#54413939333034

(bootloader) 374B5400585431303932000000#0FB4

(bootloader) F73C31056CAD07354CF014DF1869A16

(bootloader) 0C9C2#6F82EA0C0B000000000000000

(bootloader) 0000000



Thanks in advance!

Reply
Options

1 Posts

03-14-2015

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 1
  • Registered: ‎03-14-2015
  • Location: United States
  • Views: 0
  • Message 62 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-14, 0:54 AM

Hello Mark,



I have a XT1033 (1st gen, Moto G Dual Sim, 8gig, 3G, 4.4.4, claro)  and also receive the infamous  your device does not qualify for...i perused the info in the zip but i don't have a key yet.




C:\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot getvar all

< waiting for device >

(bootloader) version: 0.5

(bootloader) version-bootloader: 4113

(bootloader) product: falcon

(bootloader) secure: yes

(bootloader) hwrev: 0x83C0

(bootloader) radio: 0x5

(bootloader) emmc: 8GB Toshiba REV=06 PRV=51 TYPE=17

(bootloader) ram: 1024MB Samsung S4 SDRAM DIE=4Gb

(bootloader) cpu: MSM8226 CS

(bootloader) serialno: TA93407WOF

(bootloader) cid: 0x000C

(bootloader) channelid: 0x00

(bootloader) uid: 4B8922060F000000000000000000

(bootloader) unlocked: no

(bootloader) iswarrantyvoid: no

(bootloader) mot_sst: 0

(bootloader) max-download-size: 536870912

(bootloader) reason: Volume down key pressed

(bootloader) imei:

(bootloader) meid:

(bootloader) date:

(bootloader) sku:

(bootloader) iccid:

(bootloader) cust_md5:

(bootloader) max-sparse-size: 268435456

(bootloader) current-time: "Sat Mar 14  0:44:56 UTC 2015"

(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint[0]: motorola/falcon_retla_ds/falcon_um

(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint[1]: tsds:4.4.4/KXB21.14-L1.40/35:user/

(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint[2]: release-keys

(bootloader) ro.build.version.full[0]: Blur_Version.210.12.40.falcon_umt

(bootloader) ro.build.version.full[1]: sds.Latam.en.01

(bootloader) ro.build.version.qcom[0]: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_LNX.LA.3.5.1_RB1

(bootloader) ro.build.version.qcom[1]: .04.04.02.048.020

(bootloader) version-baseband:

(bootloader) kernel.version[0]: Linux version 3.4.42-gb89c9dd (hudsoncm@

(bootloader) kernel.version[1]: ilclbld30) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 S

(bootloader) kernel.version[2]: MP PREEMPT Fri Jun 20 01:03:42 CDT 2014

(bootloader) sdi.git: git=MBM-NG-V41.13-0-gdc5aeaf

(bootloader) sbl1.git: git=MBM-NG-V41.13-0-g683cb0c

(bootloader) rpm.git: git=MBM-NG-V41.13-0-g71b1aae

(bootloader) tz.git: git=MBM-NG-V41.13-0-ga27c415

(bootloader) aboot.git: git=MBM-NG-V41.13-0-g7dc8e78

(bootloader) qe: qe 0/1

(bootloader) ro.carrier: unknown

all: listed above

finished. total time: 0.143s



Thanks.



Done!   I assume you did something at your end because it worked this time. Now i will be able to enjoy my friday



 Thanks Mark!



 

Reply
Options

15972 Posts

11-22-2013

US

11 Signins

305 Page Views

  • Posts: 15972
  • Registered: ‎11-22-2013
  • Location: US
  • Views: 305
  • Message 63 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-16, 5:22 AM

Netas3k said:


Hello! Trying to unlock my Motorola Moto X (2nd generation) XT1092. Per what I have read on this thread I should be eligible for unlocking, but the site says I'm not.



fastboot getvar all:



(bootloader) version: 0.5

(bootloader) version-bootloader: 6011

(bootloader) product: victara

(bootloader) secure: yes

(bootloader) hwrev: 0x82BF

(bootloader) radio: 0x2

(bootloader) emmc: 16GB Sandisk REV=07 PRV=01 TYPE=57

(bootloader) ram: 2048MB Elpida S8 SDRAM DIE=4Gb

(bootloader) cpu: MSM8974AC ES1.1

(bootloader) serialno: TA993047KT

(bootloader) cid: 0x0007

(bootloader) channelid: 0x40

(bootloader) uid: 6F82EA0C0B000000000000000000

(bootloader) unlocked: no

(bootloader) iswarrantyvoid: no

(bootloader) mot_sst: 0

(bootloader) max-download-size: 536870912

(bootloader) reason: Volume down key pressed

(bootloader) imei: 359283051128238

(bootloader) meid:

(bootloader) date: 12-25-2014

(bootloader) sku: XT1092

(bootloader) iccid:

(bootloader) cust_md5:

(bootloader) max-sparse-size: 268435456

(bootloader) current-time: "Fri Mar 13 23:33:33 UTC 2015"

(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint:

(bootloader) ro.build.version.full:

(bootloader) ro.build.version.qcom:

(bootloader) version-baseband[0]: MSM8974BP_4125.184.08.27.01R VICTARA_E

(bootloader) version-baseband[1]: MEA_CUST

(bootloader) kernel.version[0]: Linux version 3.4.42-g4338799 (hudsoncm@

(bootloader) kernel.version[1]: ilclbld28) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC) ) #1 S

(bootloader) kernel.version[2]: MP PREEMPT Thu Dec 4 10:29:11 CST 2014

(bootloader) sdi.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-g582b967

(bootloader) sbl1.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-g0d2c7a3

(bootloader) rpm.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-gc54d917

(bootloader) tz.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-g1de0fa8

(bootloader) aboot.git: git=MBM-NG-V60.11-0-g72b218f

(bootloader) qe: qe 0/0

(bootloader) ro.carrier: reteu

all: listed above



fastboot oem get_unlock_data:



(bootloader) 3A95820315212883#54413939333034

(bootloader) 374B5400585431303932000000#0FB4

(bootloader) F73C31056CAD07354CF014DF1869A16

(bootloader) 0C9C2#6F82EA0C0B000000000000000

(bootloader) 0000000



Thanks in advance!


View original


3A95820315212883#54413939333034374B5400585431303932000000#0FB4F73C31056CAD07354CF014DF1869A160C9C2#6F82EA0C0B0000000000000000000000 on here worked for me.



Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Reply
Options

2 Posts

03-13-2015

United States

3 Signins

27 Page Views

  • Posts: 2
  • Registered: ‎03-13-2015
  • Location: United States
  • Views: 27
  • Message 64 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-16, 16:33 PM
Yeah, it works now. Thanks Mark!
Reply
Options

4 Posts

02-13-2015

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 4
  • Registered: ‎02-13-2015
  • Location:
  • Views: 0
  • Message 65 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-18, 6:19 AM

your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking



Help!



MOTO G 2014 XT1064



fastboot getvar all



(bootloader) version: 0.5

(bootloader) version-bootloader: 4807(*)

(bootloader) product: titan

(bootloader) secure: yes

(bootloader) hwrev: 0x8400

(bootloader) radio: 0x6

(bootloader) emmc: 16GB Sandisk REV=07 PRV=01 TYPE=57

(bootloader) ram: 1024MB Hynix S4 SDRAM DIE=4Gb

(bootloader) cpu: MSM8226 CS

(bootloader) serialno: ZX1D927BFJ

(bootloader) cid: 0x000C

(bootloader) channelid: 0x14

(bootloader) uid: F0A660060F000000000000000000

(bootloader) unlocked: no

(bootloader) iswarrantyvoid: no

(bootloader) mot_sst: 0

(bootloader) max-download-size: 536870912

(bootloader) reason: Volume down key pressed

(bootloader) imei: 359298052175731

(bootloader) meid:

(bootloader) date: 12-05-2014

(bootloader) sku: XT1064

(bootloader) iccid:

(bootloader) cust_md5:

(bootloader) max-sparse-size: 268435456

(bootloader) current-time: "Sat Sep  6  9:10:17 UTC 2014"

(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint[0]: motorola/titan_niimx/titan_umts:4.

(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint[1]: 4.4/KXB21.85-24/30:user/release-ke

(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint[2]: ys

(bootloader) ro.build.version.full[0]: Blur_Version.21.11.24.titan_niimx

(bootloader) ro.build.version.full[1]: .niimx.en.MX

(bootloader) ro.build.version.qcom[0]: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_LNX.LA.3.5.1_RB1

(bootloader) ro.build.version.qcom[1]: .04.04.02.048.045

(bootloader) version-baseband:

(bootloader) kernel.version[0]: Linux version 3.4.42-g915e599 (hudsoncm@

(bootloader) kernel.version[1]: ilclbld34) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 S

(bootloader) kernel.version[2]: MP PREEMPT Thu Sep 4 16:31:26 CDT 2014

(bootloader) sdi.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.07-0-gdc5aeaf

(bootloader) sbl1.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.07-0-g683cb0c

(bootloader) rpm.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.07-0-g71b1aae-dirty

(bootloader) tz.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.07-0-ga27c415

(bootloader) aboot.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.07-0-ge875a20

(bootloader) partition-type: raw

(bootloader) partition-size:

(bootloader) qe: qe 0/0

(bootloader) productid: ZX1D927BFJ

(bootloader) sutinfo:

all: listed above

finished. total time: 0.094s



fastboot oem get_unlock_data

...

(bootloader) 3A95920825717513#00000000000000

(bootloader) 00000000585431303634000000#6648

(bootloader) 1B08EE3F5D0967F4883357832B5878A

(bootloader) C0336#F0A660060F000000000000000

(bootloader) 0000000

OKAY [  0.172s]

finished. total time: 0.172s



20 days trying and nothing



 

Reply
Options

1 Posts

03-20-2015

Brazil

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 1
  • Registered: ‎03-20-2015
  • Location: Brazil
  • Views: 0
  • Message 66 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-20, 11:39 AM
Output of ($ fastboot getvar all):



INFOversion-bootloader: 30B7


INFOversion: 0.5


INFOcpu: MSM8960 Pro CS


INFOram: 2048MB Samsung S4 SDRAM DIE=4Gb


INFOemmc: 32GB Toshiba REV=06 PRV=11 TYPE=17


INFOproduct: ghost


INFOrevision-hardware: 0x8300


INFOradio: 0x2


INFOsecure: yes


INFOmid: 026b


INFOserialno: T0620066G0


INFOqe: qe 0/0


INFOunlocked: no


INFOiswarrantyvoid: no


INFOmax-download-size: 805306368


INFOuid: 0D7897040C000100000000000000


INFOimei: 990004549410151


INFOmeid:


INFOsku: XT1060


INFOcid: 0x02


INFOiccid: 89148000001384063649


INFOdate: 09-12-2014


INFOcust_md5:


INFOreason: Key pressed


INFOro.build.date: Wed Jun 25 00:52:49 PDT 2014


INFOro.build.id: KXA21.12-L1.26


INFOro.build.tags: release-keys


INFOro.build.type: user


INFOro.build.user: dbbuild


INFOro.build.version.codename: REL


INFOro.build.version.incremental: 26


INFOro.build.version.release: 4.4.4


INFOro.mot.build.customerid: verizon


INFOro.product.name: ghost_verizon


INFOro.build.fingerprint[0]: motorola/ghost_verizon/ghost:4.4


INFOro.build.fingerprint[1]: .4/KXA21.12-L1.26/26:user/releas


INFOro.build.fingerprint[2]: e-keys


INFOro.build.version.full[0]: Blur_Version.212.55.26.ghost_ver


INFOro.build.version.full[1]: izon.Verizon.en.US


INFOkernel.version[0]: Linux version 3.4.42-gb444bf1-00


INFOkernel.version[1]: 004-g6b785f7 (dbbuild@ca88lnxdro


INFOkernel.version[2]: id25) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #


INFOkernel.version[3]: 1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jun 25 00:58:4


INFOkernel.version[4]: 2 PDT 2014


 

Output of ($ fastboot oem get_unlock_data):



INFO9900045494101500#54303632303036


INFO36473000585431303630000000#3F36


INFO2D92858BA710DEBD7486F3F547AEE21


INFOC609D#0D7897040C000100000000000


INFO0000000


OKAY [  0.344s]


 


Please provide me the unlock code, thanks.


Richie Zhang

Reply
Options

4 Posts

03-16-2015

Brazil

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 4
  • Registered: ‎03-16-2015
  • Location: Brazil
  • Views: 0
  • Message 67 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-20, 20:33 PM

Does not qualify for bootloader unlocking (XT907)



Motorola Droid Razr M XT907



Android ver. 4.4.2



IMEI:990002462539493



generate code: 



9900024625394900#5441323238303251525100000000000000000000#706D204B7BBB80FAE9EF10A8F505F3CE55390748#7A951C02020001000000000000000000



 



plz help me....



 

Reply
Options

15972 Posts

11-22-2013

US

11 Signins

305 Page Views

  • Posts: 15972
  • Registered: ‎11-22-2013
  • Location: US
  • Views: 305
  • Message 68 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-20, 20:49 PM

RichieZhang said:


Output of ($ fastboot getvar all):



INFOversion-bootloader: 30B7


INFOversion: 0.5


INFOcpu: MSM8960 Pro CS


INFOram: 2048MB Samsung S4 SDRAM DIE=4Gb


INFOemmc: 32GB Toshiba REV=06 PRV=11 TYPE=17


INFOproduct: ghost


INFOrevision-hardware: 0x8300


INFOradio: 0x2


INFOsecure: yes


INFOmid: 026b


INFOserialno: T0620066G0


INFOqe: qe 0/0


INFOunlocked: no


INFOiswarrantyvoid: no


INFOmax-download-size: 805306368


INFOuid: 0D7897040C000100000000000000


INFOimei: 990004549410151


INFOmeid:


INFOsku: XT1060


INFOcid: 0x02


INFOiccid: 89148000001384063649


INFOdate: 09-12-2014


INFOcust_md5:


INFOreason: Key pressed


INFOro.build.date: Wed Jun 25 00:52:49 PDT 2014


INFOro.build.id: KXA21.12-L1.26


INFOro.build.tags: release-keys


INFOro.build.type: user


INFOro.build.user: dbbuild


INFOro.build.version.codename: REL


INFOro.build.version.incremental: 26


INFOro.build.version.release: 4.4.4


INFOro.mot.build.customerid: verizon


INFOro.product.name: ghost_verizon


INFOro.build.fingerprint[0]: motorola/ghost_verizon/ghost:4.4


INFOro.build.fingerprint[1]: .4/KXA21.12-L1.26/26:user/releas


INFOro.build.fingerprint[2]: e-keys


INFOro.build.version.full[0]: Blur_Version.212.55.26.ghost_ver


INFOro.build.version.full[1]: izon.Verizon.en.US


INFOkernel.version[0]: Linux version 3.4.42-gb444bf1-00


INFOkernel.version[1]: 004-g6b785f7 (dbbuild@ca88lnxdro


INFOkernel.version[2]: id25) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #


INFOkernel.version[3]: 1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jun 25 00:58:4


INFOkernel.version[4]: 2 PDT 2014


 

Output of ($ fastboot oem get_unlock_data):



INFO9900045494101500#54303632303036


INFO36473000585431303630000000#3F36


INFO2D92858BA710DEBD7486F3F547AEE21


INFOC609D#0D7897040C000100000000000


INFO0000000


OKAY [  0.344s]


 


Please provide me the unlock code, thanks.


Richie Zhang


View original


If this is labeled as an Developer Edition then there are directions in the root post for you.



Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Reply
Options

15972 Posts

11-22-2013

US

11 Signins

305 Page Views

  • Posts: 15972
  • Registered: ‎11-22-2013
  • Location: US
  • Views: 305
  • Message 69 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-20, 20:50 PM

hellx said:


your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking



Help!



MOTO G 2014 XT1064



 


View original


@Hellx-



Looking into this for you.



Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Reply
Options

15972 Posts

11-22-2013

US

11 Signins

305 Page Views

  • Posts: 15972
  • Registered: ‎11-22-2013
  • Location: US
  • Views: 305
  • Message 70 of 6685

Re: Bootloader Unlock Problems?

2015-03-20, 20:51 PM

dripod said:


Does not qualify for bootloader unlocking (XT907)



Motorola Droid Razr M XT907



Android ver. 4.4.2



IMEI:990002462539493



generate code: 



9900024625394900#5441323238303251525100000000000000000000#706D204B7BBB80FAE9EF10A8F505F3CE55390748#7A951C02020001000000000000000000



 



plz help me....



 


View original


Is this a Developer Edition device? If not then it can't be unlocked.



Mark

Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Reply
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete