Options

4 Posts

11-22-2016

IN

22 Signins

205 Page Views

• Views: 205
  • Message 1 of 2

How to disable fastbootmode in Moto Z, each time Fastboot screen display if i restart my phone

2018-01-04, 9:47 AM

I have entered into the Fastboot mode by pressing Volume Down button+Power button of Moto Z

Issue: whenever i restart my mobile fastboot mode black screen appears and i have to opt Start Option fastboot option.

Because of that battery life is worst, Phone switch of even if there is 60% battery remaining.

Expectation: Each time i restart my phone, it should not display fastboot mode screen, phone should start in normal boot mode

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: How to disable fastbootmode in Moto Z, each time Fastboot screen display if i restart my phone

2018-01-05, 12:51 PM

Hi, Shashiahi.

The only option we have is to check with the repair. Kindly submit your device to the nearby service as they will help you resolve the same. You can write us at supportforums@motorola.com and share your job sheet. We will help you escalate.

Thanks,

Swaraj

-Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete