Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Unlockable PhonesMOTOROLA Android Developer Community
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

10-28-2017

India

10 Signins

226 Page Views

• Views: 226
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto e3 power call hang up in pocket

2019-09-17, 18:33 PM

I flashed a stock rom of moto e3 power downloaded from internet. I received OTA after installing that rom.  Now I'm facing call hang up in pocket problem. While phone in pocket call gets hang up or disconnected.Please help anyone and is there any reliable source for stock rom. I searched everywhere but no official stock rom is available or is there a way to know installed rom is tampered or untouched.

Any solution for call hangup? 

Options

367 Posts

10-12-2012

United States of America

901 Signins

22073 Page Views

• Views: 22073
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto e3 power call hang up in pocket

2019-09-17, 21:11 PM

When you modifed the Motorola stock ROM code with other code of dubious origin that someone posted on the internet, you voided the hardware warranty and lost factory software support for your phone.  Motorola normally does not supply stock ROM code or discuss user methods to verify code authenticity.  One workaround for next time is DO NOT FLASH WITH BOGUS CODE!

Options

6 Posts

10-28-2017

India

10 Signins

226 Page Views

• Views: 226
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto e3 power call hang up in pocket

2019-09-18, 10:00 AM

Dear friend I learnt my lesson then why there would be any next time....by the way I didn't face any problem except call hang up and slow internet but these problem could be due to other factors also not necessarily because of a dubious rom perhaps the rom I installed is the original one, I'm getting ota. Perhaps not

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)