Bienvenido a nuestros foros, donde nos ayudamos mutuamente ¿Necesitas ayuda? Visita nuestro soporte aquí.

Comunidad Motorola

Teléfonos DesbloqueablesMOTOROLA Android Developer Comunidad
Todos los temas del foro
Opciones

7 Publicaciones

09-16-2021

Colombia

4 Signins

45 Páginas vistas

• Publicaciones: 7
  • Puntos de vista: 45
  • Message 1 of 5

Hello motorola it should be shame of the diference of the oficial instruction and the celphone

2021-09-25, 1:38 AM

hello motorola

E6S can not be checked whether it can be bootloader o no 

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/standalone/bootloader/unlock-your-device-b

if you said it is a way to verify it can be bootloader o no anyway it is part of the funcion of the cellphone. but it can not!!

so can i understand as it is a quality problem? in your website for the globe user, it is the evidence, if it is not a way for all the modle, anyway you should not write there

as a caracter of the cellphone, if you write as the instrucion it means all the phone can be checked in this way.

I ask the answer from service center 15 days before still not answer, so I will complaint untill you do a oficial contest to me.

as a internation company I think your way is terrible also it is a cheat to customer, 

I purchase for desbloquear boot loader, But your can not even can not be checked, it is a quality issue. I will compait to the local legal department.

Tianshu di   tienchoo.dee1986@gmail.com

Respuesta
Opciones

7 Publicaciones

09-16-2021

Colombia

4 Signins

45 Páginas vistas

• Message 2 of 5

Re:hello motorola E6S can not desbloquear bootloader with the instruction in your website global!

2021-09-25, 1:18 AM

Motorola, que le da instruction of how to verification is in your website worldwide, 

if you can standerlize all the model than public in the worldwide page, it no you should not!

now I ask you should be like a realy factroy, like a man, responsible for your product and csutomer!!

no matter what colombia is part of the golobal and the instruction not funcion, you should be responsible.

Respuesta
Opciones

7 Publicaciones

09-16-2021

Colombia

4 Signins

45 Páginas vistas

• Message 3 of 5

Hello motorola it should be shame of the diference of the oficial instruction and the celphone

2021-09-25, 1:38 AM

hello motorola E6S can not desbloquear bootloader with the instruction in your website global!

yes, it is cheap the celphone only 100 USD, but you should be Cautious for you oficial words.

if you are open, you should be open as instruction you said in your oficial page.

Like xiaomi, it said it is open then it is really open as it promised.

I purchase xiaomi and it responde more and more faster than motorola and not like molorola service center, use less. only ask this that but never face the truth. 

not a real man.

Respuesta
Opciones

7 Publicaciones

09-16-2021

Colombia

4 Signins

45 Páginas vistas

• Message 4 of 5

Re:hello motorola E6S can not desbloquear bootloader with the instruction in your website global!

2021-09-25, 1:47 AM

as the factory if you give the instrution you should be responsible for each one your product.

and you should respect each demand even only few people need the unlock boot loader

but even only one you should be responsible and in coicidence with your product.

you should now that someone with the aim to unlock boot loader but only after purchase they can try, but after purchase but it is can not it can not be return

and this logic it not right!! 

Respuesta
Opciones

4940 Publicaciones

09-09-2019

United States of America

526 Signins

27200 Páginas vistas

• Publicaciones: 4940
  • Puntos de vista: 27200
  • Message 5 of 5

Re:Hello motorola it should be shame of the diference of the oficial instruction and the celphone

2021-09-25, 14:37 PM

@ tianshu D8 wrote:

as the factory if you give the instrution you should be responsible for each one your product.

and you should respect each demand even only few people need the unlock boot loader

but even only one you should be responsible and in coicidence with your product.

you should now that someone with the aim to unlock boot loader but only after purchase they can try, but after purchase but it is can not it can not be return

and this logic it not right!! 

Hi @ tianshu D8 ,

Thank you for reaching us out. I appreciated you have shared all your comments, but first I would like confirm, were you able to confirm that you device is not eligible for bootloader unlocking ?

Regards,
Fabricio
Motorola Tech Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Respuesta
Inicio del foro

Principios de la Comunidad

Por favor revise nuestras Pautas antes de publicar.

Aprende más

Echa un vistazo a las ofertas actuales!

Ir de compras
X

Save

X

Borrar

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Autores principales de Kudoed

(Last 7 days)

Ver todo