cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeloAngello
What's DOS?
Views: 7,334
Message 91 of 131

Re: BlankFlash files for Moto X 2nd Gen (XT1092).

come on moto! , release the blankflash files, please , what do you want from all of us?

nunits
What's DOS?
Message 92 of 131

If the manufacturer can not help think there is no other way to wait or put pressure on third-party developers . It is unfortunate little work of support departments that allow have people begging for a couple of files , I am developer and am working on this.
AMiguielesL
What's DOS?
Message 93 of 131

Oh my god, I never thought I will have this issue... Somehow I forgot about OTA upgrade failure and my device is now bricked totally... I cant belive there is a company that doesnt care about their costumers, just want to profit and profit, even though they make bad work on that OTA problem. It is OBVIOUS that a lot of android users will get their phones unlocked to perform some changes and try new things, and with that there is a considerably chance they make mistakes, as humans do. So why the hell dont you release us the files we are asking. Instead we have to pay MORE money to fix this issues, money not all of us has. Also, there are lots of places were there isnt a motorola technical service or whatever... and were technical services provided are garbage. So we costumers have to deal with it in our own, without knowing much about developing, almost knowing nothing, just how to flash stuff. 

Motorola you have to release this files for us people, we are many, and if we were 2 or 1 you should too. Come on, give us your hand as we request it, please.

Also, if there is someone there who knows/can fix our problem, please do so, you will make a lot of people happy.

Robsonpj
What's DOS?
Message 94 of 131

nunits said:

Se o fabricante não pode deixar de pensar que não há outra maneira de esperar ou colocar pressão sobre os desenvolvedores de terceiros. É pouco trabalho infeliz de departamentos de apoio que permitem ter pessoas implorando por um par de arquivos, eu sou desenvolvedor e estou trabalhando nisso.

View original

Olá estou com esse problema tambem, você ja conseguiu alguma coisa para recuperar o Moto X 2 do Brick, pois fui atualizar via sistema e o celular desligou e não liga mais.

zman01
What's DOS?
Message 95 of 131

nunits said:

If the manufacturer can not help think there is no other way to wait or put pressure on third-party developers . It is unfortunate little work of support departments that allow have people begging for a couple of files , I am developer and am working on this.

View original

As Alphadog said you have to pay for it if you want it to recover. And that's the point.. They don't wanna help customers for free. They want you to take it to the customer service and pay for it.  But good to see that thir party developers are maybe willing to help us. I hope they will.

EndyBr
What's DOS?
Message 96 of 131

Please, Motorola. We need  the files 

EkkoLP
Fanfold Paper
Views: 7,278
Message 97 of 131

I'm still waiting for the files.

EkkoLP
Fanfold Paper
Views: 6,208
Message 98 of 131

1 year ago and still no solution... 

ravi17193
Paper Tape
Views: 5,969
Message 99 of 131

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed BlankFlash files for Moto g 2nd Gen (XT1068).

Dear Motorola Team,

Please try to understand and please provide Blank Flash for my phone Moto g 2nd Gen (XT1068) 

cesarmaximo91
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,815
Message 100 of 131

Re: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed BlankFlash files for Moto g 2nd Gen (XT1068).

Thats right!, we need the files!, I can't understand why lenovo doesnt want to help the users!.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More