cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmopry
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 388
Message 121 of 131

Re: BlankFlash files for Moto X 2nd Gen (XT1092).

MOTOROLA IN MY EYES YALL ARENT WORTH GOAT CRAP. QUICK TO SELL A PHONE TO THE CONSUMER BUT WHEN IT BREAKS YALL GO INTO HIDING MOTO X PURE XT1575 BRICKED
AndroidDevLOS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 233
Message 122 of 131

How is it the fault of Motorola that you've hard bricked your phone? Hard bricks are due to a single underlying scenario: a device user without the proper knowledge or expertise has attempted to modify the stock configuration of the device -- period. Device owners are so quick to blame the manufacturer whenever modifying their device goes wrong. Motorola doesn't release blankflash files. To do so would compromise the integrity of firmware security protocols and would fly afoul of contractual agreements Motorola Mobility has made with applicable mobile carriers. You can find blankflash files for many Motorola devices at the 4PDA forums. Visit their site, translate from Russian to your language, and simply ask for what you need. Those guys are great at 4PDA and would be glad to assist you at no charge. But again, I emphasize, if you bricked your device, that's on you. That would be like me buying a skateboard and then blaming the manufacturer because I rode it across a busy freeway and got my dumb self run over by a truck. 

papsr6
Fanfold Paper
Views: 208
Message 123 of 131

You are wrong.

the device briked from official firmware.

i was flashed many custom roms and everything was ok.

i flashed official kitkat and i forget stop the ota update so bricked.

briked with official firmware and official update.

motorola could make a system to unbrick device from official site without release blankflash files but not do it.

for me this company is dead for ever.

AndroidDevLOS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 177
Message 124 of 131

Let's see, you admit that you "forgot" to stop an OTA (which corrupted your /sbl1 partition), but its Motorola's fault because they don't supply you what you need to fix your mistake? Your logic is full of fault, but I'm not here to give you a hard time. I'll see if I have the blankflash file you need. I have several, but will need to check my archives and see what I've got.
papsr6
Fanfold Paper
Views: 168
Message 125 of 131

I had many smartphones of other manufactors but never bricked the device with official software.

Motorola have this problem with many devices.

if i brick a device with mods and custom romw recovery etc i close my mouth but here is something else.

so if you have a solution i will be very happy with this.

my device is not xt 1092 but xt 1097

AndroidDevLOS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 158
Message 126 of 131

I understand your frustrations. I'll certainly help if I can. Okay, your model is xt1097. Thanks for clarifying. I'll look and see what I have. It may be late this evening before I reply back, but I will reply either way. It's 8:02 p.m. EST where I am.
papsr6
Fanfold Paper
Views: 149
Message 127 of 131

Ok take your time.

thank you for your time.

AndroidDevLOS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 121
Message 128 of 131

Hey papsr6, just wanted to touch base with you on the status of things. I've located a blankflash file for a Moto X2, but I think it is for a variant other than yours. But, I cannot be sure as of yet. I'm going to use an image decompiler to try and read the code so I can determine the variant this file is intended for. I'll keep you posted.
papsr6
Fanfold Paper
Views: 98
Message 129 of 131

Ok my friend .

https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/moto/victara/official/TEFLA/

this is my official firmware if it help you.

thank you.

papsr6
Fanfold Paper
Views: 36
Message 130 of 131

Any news my friend?

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More